Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. (596 Views)

Crystal Methamphetamine Or meth Or Ice And It Effects. / Electro Magnetic Radiation And It's Effects On Our Health. / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Good evening to every soul here, compliment of the season to us and I pray it shall be a year if great things in God's name, amen. I want to write on spirit spouse.
1. What is spirit spouse? How does one get it? Is there anything like it or its just some bullshit African fancies? Does it have any advantages? What are it effects? How do I know I have spirit spouse?. And many more concerned aspect about it will be unravelled in this thread.

One, spirit spouse exist truly, and it's not any African superstitions. It's real, remember if we do not have anything like it, we won't have the English interpretation of it. Spirit spouse is what is called oko Orun (we have it in male and the female gender) i.e we have oko Orun and also iyawo Orun. Now the question is, how does one get them. How an individual possess oko Orun is in different ways and different mysteries. Because, even the world we are is a pure deep mystery and it's a deep spiritual occurrence.

Some ppl do not believe in things like this, some call it bullshits and etc.. lol dear, things like these are very real, and believe me sincerely, there is more to things happening in the world than what science or education can comprehend.

Fast forward to it's effect.
1. It can cause delay and denial
2. In females it can cause to barrenness.
3. It can cause promise and fail.
4. It can cause Marital and financial hardship in the life of its victims. And it causes many more unimaginable things.

How do I know I have it?, Dear to some it can easily be known, and they can easily detect they have it. While some can't know except by consultations. But sincerely, the best way to know if an individual has spirit spouse is via consultation/ spiritual revelation.

Stay connected to keep up with more spiritual/ physical talks on health, spiritual life/growth, deliverance and many more.

I am prophetess ye'ye agbomola Anuoluwa. Thanks for reading, and my email is open to any sort of questions to may have, thanks and God bless.
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Johnthejohn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Does spirit spouse really exist
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yes, dey do. And the level/degree of an individual spirit spouse has Todo with how significant the person is on earth.
Johnthejohn:
Does spirit spouse really exist
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Johnthejohn(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Anuoluwa12345:
Yes, dey do. And the level/degree of an individual spirit spouse has Todo with how significant the person is on earth.
please Expatiate
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol, don't worry about that. I have answered you, ema wa fin fin idi Koko.
Johnthejohn:
please Expatiate
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by MMempire(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Can someone do a spiritual consultation from his/her home without meeting with the spiritual priest/priestess in person?
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes it's possible. But it will cost you money, your name and mother's name. And if you wish to be present too, it's no problem.
MMempire:
Can someone do a spiritual consultation from his/her home without meeting with the spiritual priest/priestess in person?
Re: Spirit Spouse And It's Effects On Its Victims Life. by MMempire(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anuoluwa12345:
Yes it's possible. But it will cost you money, your name and mother's name. And if you wish to be present too, it's no problem.
OK. And thanks for the response.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual / Newbie On The Block / HACKING 104

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.