Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! (17641 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by GreaterFuture(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmmn
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by GreaterFuture(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
falcon01:
This Scam site has been active for more than 5 years now
Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by dmgr(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
massingale:

Oh !! Thanks. I will do the same.

You are welcome
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by GreaterFuture(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Many do not put mind...

No how, no how,
Some will enter
Since it's hacking they are doing according to The OP, (if he is right)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by GreaterFuture(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Abudat:
I fall victim of this too. The government should do something about this
How?
Pls more info on your Experience
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Abudat(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
GreaterFuture:

How?
Pls more info on your Experience
it's a lONG STORY BRO
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by LZAA: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm... it's supposed to be a a voluntary service... the job of the government is to beg citizens to serve dia nations.... but it's other way round... na Citizens go beg tire and Las las you will have to use man no man... to get the job...
Because nobody is serving anything
All of them want to go there,do minimal work,steal and get salary
That's why
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Classickj(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ebitus:
The site is not responding to LGA section.
After selecting the state of residence...One will not be able to proceed the registration
same here
Try and use laptop or PC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Classickj(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pls I made one big mistake with my waec result I had C6 in commerce but I click B2 instead of C6
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by damoceile: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
dmgr:

I encountered this same problem while use my mobile phone, but that wasn't the case when I switched to my pc.
I have completed the application

Pls How were u able to get the code?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Zacks43: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
massingale:
I'm experiencing same issue too.
I hope it is resolved soon.

Is working fine, first put your browser on desktop view then refresh the LGA page select state of origin first and click on the LGA, it will work before filling anything on the page.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Zacks43: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Classickj:
Pls I made one big mistake with my waec result
I had C6 in commerce but I click B2 instead of C6

All na pass no problem
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by dmgr(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
damoceile:

Pls How were u able to get the code?

Which code are you referring to?
Elucidate pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Classickj(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zacks43:
All na pass no problem
Abeg ooh If you say so bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by BigDawsNet: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
LZAA:

Because nobody is serving anything
All of them want to go there,do minimal work,steal and get salary
That's why

That's because the system is corrupt from the top level to the lowest level...
If the basic amenities are met by the government... the Nigerian official won't think stealing or packing gov funds for dia selves...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by Wizmj4real(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xboy1993:

https://cdcfib.career/new/account

How can someone recover the registration number
I forgot mine
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by remsonik(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ebitus:
The site is not responding to LGA section.
After selecting the state of residence...One will not be able to proceed the registration

Same issue I am experiencing since morning on the site. Nigeria really needs help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! by luvility(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Wizmj4real:

I forgot mine
Where you able to retrieve same.

I forgot mine[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria / N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.