Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

New Bank Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Bank Interview Format (888 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Bank Interview Format by papalsman: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
I will be going for an interview soon with a Bank and Someone gave me a tip on hw to act during interviews, although am going for my 1st ever interview, I need to confirm if these info  and tips (given to me BY a Nairaland user) are correct and ethical too.

1. What is the relationship between your discipline (in my case, Microbiology) and banking?
2. How will you cope well in the bank since you have no basic training/ qualifications with any business-related course?
3. why must we employ you when they are millions of Business-related graduates roaming the street?
4. Courtesy demanding: do I sit down before being told to do so?
5. before sitting down, is it proper to loosen all button? Someone says it show that you mean business.

Please Guys , I will really appreciate any answer. You can post it here  or send it to edward_onoshama@yahoo.com . thank you.
Re: New Bank Interview Format by graceade(f): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2007
one thing wit interview just be smart even dough u cannot answer all the questions just be bold
Re: New Bank Interview Format by eddy2009(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
1. about the rlship btw microbilogist and banking, just tell them you are a very practical person who beleive with the right training( from the bank) you can excel with every knowledge tpical of a scientist.
2. about the sitting down before being told, i dont think it shows responsiblity and respect, wait till they ask to sit( no be ur house, u be guest)
3. be bold and intelligent to everything about the bank, directors, capitalizations, banks of mergers , vision and mission etc,
finally all thge best, hope to see u in the bank, i read agric. sci bt am with zenith.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Update / Vacancy With An Isp / Should I Quit My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.