Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Earn More Money Through Freelancing In Nigeria. (FREE TRAINING) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn More Money Through Freelancing In Nigeria. (FREE TRAINING) (207 Views)

How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria Free / *How To Make $500 To $3000 A Month Freelancing In Upwork* / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn More Money Through Freelancing In Nigeria. (FREE TRAINING) by hennyholla17(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Over the last 4 and a half years, I have been working as a freelancer for businesses both home and abroad. I have had people text me and ask how they can get deals on upwork, fiverr and other freelance websites.

The thing is, it is not easy to navigate through the large number of freelancers and start getting the deals on these platforms especially for Nigerians.

So I dedicated a few months into building a solution for Nigerians. I call it Biglancer.

Biglancer is a New Nigerian freelance website, yet to even be promoted. We are gathering freelancers who can join the platform, post their services and we will get them the employers.

One of the best things about Biglancer is that it's designed specifically for the Nigerian market. This means that the freelancers on our platform understand the unique challenges and opportunities that businesses in Nigeria face, and are able to provide tailored solutions that will help you succeed.

If you're a skilled freelancer looking to take your marketing efforts to the next level, you can sign up for our training by dropping your whatsapp number.

You will be added to our community where we train freelancers on how to close deals, send proposals, create eye-catching services.

Drop your number if you're interested and we will get back to you
Re: How To Earn More Money Through Freelancing In Nigeria. (FREE TRAINING) by Yemipeter80(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: How To Earn More Money Through Freelancing In Nigeria. (FREE TRAINING) by Kelvindate(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Gentleman Tip: See Recession-proof Businesses. / How To Identify Fake New Naira Notes / Why A Music Video Marketing Company Can Help Music Careers Flourish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.