Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. (5073 Views)

False Alarm: Family Of 6 Escape Death / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
Please move thread if it's in the wrong section.

About 6 people died this afternoon on the Third Mainland Bridge, in Lagos, after an 18-seater bus coming from Ajah, and heading to Oshodi burst a rear tyre, causing the driver to lose control of the bus and colliding with the wall of the bridge.

At least six passengers were said to have lost their lives, while some were seriously injured. Eyewitnesses took the injured to the hospital. So sad! May they RIP!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/6-dead-in-third-mainland-bridge-crash.html
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
Happened to be going to the island earlier today and saw it all. So much blood and shattered glass. On my way back from the island another vehicle lost control and into the lagoon it went.

Very very sad.
May they R.I.P
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
sad
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Lax75(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
Naijaselgzy,

I'm glad you didn't get into an accident on your way to the island too. May they R.I.P.

When are you going to dump your wolee?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2011
^^^lmao. on the contrary, I need a new wolee. I hereby appoint you, my honorable wolee.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Lax75(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2011
Lax is no wolee ooo. I bust wolees for a living, u dig? However, we can work something out. Just be sure that you wear short skirts whenever we have a meeting grin. I promise to look you in the eyes and not thighs as we parle, U dig?
So you dey naija? Was thinking you're in Canada.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2011
for the summer I was in Nigeria. But gotta resume school so I am going back today. I'm missing home already, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Jungle Justice Or Birthday Celebration PICS? / Lagos Records 3,193 Cases Of Domestic And Sexual Violence In 2020 / [PICS + VIDEO] Nigerian Slay Queen Stripped N@ked For Stealing At A Jewelry Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.