Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) (3252 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos)

Nigerian actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima shared photos of herself dressed in bikini as she celebrated her 52nd birthday on January 13 2023, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Instagram;

"A person who is blooming has a healthy, energetic, and attractive appearance.

I am proud of the woman I have become. Sure as hell hasn’t been easy. There’s no denying that blooming flowers are such a sight to see. I’d like to think that flowers blooming can be great metaphor of us growing, learning and becoming the best version of ourselves.

Like flowers, let us blossom in life, page our way to progress, growth and reaching out full potential.

Happy birthday to me”

https://igberetvnews.com/1436800/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shows-curves-bikini-52nd-birthday-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
More

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Granny wia no wan old undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mtchew!

This civilisation tolerates and promotes nonsense

We need better. And God willing, we shall have it when the great emperor 'The Unity' arrives to establish his New Era

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Very sweet looking ass for her age... Is it real

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Enjoy...

But revealing her body isn't necessary but modern women would never listen

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
onthehill:
Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos)

Nigerian actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima shared photos of herself dressed in bikini as she celebrated her 52nd birthday on January 13 2023, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Instagram;

https://igberetvnews.com/1436800/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shows-curves-bikini-52nd-birthday-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
she worked on her body o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
FFK con see this Granny oh

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Waterlilly: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
milfed

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Won't be bad to have a taste of her kpekus.
Hoeniranu

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Ohraykon: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
this yeye woman hit an innocent man going to his work, till today no justice. she is supposed to be behind bars if this country was sane.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aging gracefully.

Whatever rocks her boat.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
@ 52 SMH!
Wisdom Growth should be contracted.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Kajafoc: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Is she really 52 years or u mean 22 years

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by TheChameleon: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Very sweet looking ass for her age... Is it real

Doubt it. Not proportional ...at all. Her ass has always been flat.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sweet milf. Foolish woman
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by DorianD(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2023
A perfect face, a perfect smile, a perfect body, is a perfect lie.... All I see is Nip/tuck and cosmetic surgeries
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Abolodje: 2:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Makeup and editing don finish this picture. Make I see her inside bathroom first then I can talk after.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Now that's a goddess.
Remain strong and sweet south south queen.
Just reminds me of her case with the jury.
Everything will surely pass away no matter how tough it seems.life is just a bitch.
Hbd maam. Keep waxing strong.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Mryacks: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
She along with Lilian Bach were my first Nollywood crush back then grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ehn grandma, don't you think your way too old for this?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) / Shocking! Unclad Bike Race In Manchester City! (Pics + 18 Only!) / Ice Prince:Lagos Turns To Miami(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.