Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Becoming A Lagos Landlord With 1K Daily - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Becoming A Lagos Landlord With 1K Daily (105 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Exploitation, Eviction Threat ‘killing’ Residents Of A Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Lagos Landlord With 1K Daily by dRector(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's a new year and I think It's only fair I share this information with You as it can change Your life totally.

I am currently part of the management team of a brand, whose mission is to streamline the homeownership process in Lagos.
Pella Homes & Properties is focused on solving the alarming problem of the housing deficit in Lagos, which stands at -17 Million (Lagos needs extra 17 Million homes to cater to the current population).

In a bid to curb this problem of housing deficit, Pella homes & properties have started a low-cost housing scheme, which provides affordable land with an installment payment plan as low as N1000 naira daily, We are also providing funds for development after the land payment has been entirely made.

At the moment We have 3 estates dedicated solely for the purpose of providing affordable homes, viz-a-viz:
Irorun at Agbowa, Ikorodu after Caleb University.
Vernon Estate 3, Odeomi, Ibeju lekki after the free trade zone,
and Court Royale Ofada, Owode.

With an initial deposit of N20,000 naira and a daily payment of N1000, You will be a landlord in 1 year and You can also get access to funds to begin building Your home.

You can call me on 09152032581 to begin your journey to home ownership.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Own An Affordable Plot Of Land Close To The New Lagos International Airport Epe. / Available And Affordable 3 Bedroom Terrace Apartment @lekki Gardens,ajah / Fairmont Garden & Smart Estate Development Update | Lekki Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.