Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch (3566 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Have you ever think as a guy if u mistakenly end up with a witch and how your life will end up ?
Witches are dummies who are controlled by their spirit
Such spirit is know as bad spirit
Witches don't have say they always on assignment
Young niggas as you are hustling hard let us not mistakenly end up with a witch and call it love

7 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
There is nothing like witches.....

4 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:
Please don't say that
Before you say anything like that try leaving in Edo state
You change your perspective of life
If a witch want to destroy a female child he will send the child spiritual pregnancy
The gal child won't stop having sex with numerous partners till she finally gave birth and end up useless
Ask any pastor or Alfa about this

3 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Please don't say that
Before you say anything like that try leaving in Edo state
You change your perspective of life
If a witch want to destroy a female child he will send the child spiritual pregnancy
The gal child won't stop having sex with numerous partners till she finally gave birth and end up useless
Ask any pastor or Alfa about this

Who do you this thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Who do you this thing?
Please don't say that
I guess u been used by a witch and u don't know
Don't end up useless doubting spirituality
Go close to God
Evil full everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Please don't say that
I guess u been used by a witch and u don't know
Don't end up useless doubting spirituality
Go close to God
Evil full everywhere

Na only poor they carry witch matter for head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Na only poor they carry witch matter for head.

Lol
How much u get

8 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Revoluxe: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
person wey witch don near for once no go pray for highlight

8 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by neonly: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Lol
How much u get

No need to argue with him
He village witch go soon reason am

12 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
neonly:

No need to argue with him
He village witch go soon reason am
Witches attack the rich because they are very jealous

5 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
As you Dey hustle pray you shouldn't end up with a witch
If not the hustle will be in vain

8 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Snowx: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga go and sit down and stop forming woke...

13 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Snowx:

Oga go and sit down and stop forming woke...

Na only poor people witch dey bite, why rich people no dey talk of witches ever biting or disturbing them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Fmghewzy2: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:
Have you ever think as a guy if u mistakenly end up with a witch and how your life will end up ?
Young niggas as you are hustling hard let us not mistakenly end up with a witch and call it love

Strange thought.

Let's just say I jam witch in future, I treat her well,
and she gets the d.... Regularly.Falls head over heels in love with me.

Would she be willing to use her powers to my advantage
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Goodlady(f): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Who do you this thing?
Witchcraft is real. Spiritual powers are real.

6 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:
This new year, please endeavor to get a book on logical/critical reasoning/thinking so you can grow your mind and as such become able to logically analyze your decisions, and the world around you, including your relationships for yourself. I recommend the book Being Logical but any other text that you are more comfortable with will work too. the key is to put into regular(continuous) practice what you learn so you become a more logical being than you are today. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

Strange thought.

Let's just say I jam witch in future, I treat her well,
and she gets the d.... Regularly.Falls head over heels in love with me.

Would she be willing to use her powers to my advantage
Witches don't count favour
Witches takes instructions from demonic spirit which is tormenting them
Witches are demonic spirit
Witches can only act nice physically

6 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Lance03: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Na only poor people witch dey bite, why rich people no dey talk of witches ever biting or disturbing them?
I laugh you
Witches don't attack the poor
They attack the rich and make them poor
Witches changes destiny
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Fmghewzy2: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Witches don't count favour
Witches takes instructions from demonic spirit which is tormenting them
Witches are demonic spirit
Witches can only act nice physically

If I use my heavenly staff on her,things will be different grin
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by gentlesinna(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Honestly I will like to marry a priestess
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by faceland: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

but there are psychopaths, sociopaths and other mental disorder (or personality traits).
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Witchcraft is real. Spiritual powers are real.

Na only poor people fit relate with witches, people for Banana island i know wetin dey witch.

Park or change your environment, e get why.
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
faceland:
but there are psychopaths, sociopaths and other mental disorder (or personality traits).
They are not witches and wizards. They are human beings like you with no special powers, and so any fear you have of them is born of ignorance. undecided
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Goodlady(f): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Na only poor people fit relate with witches, people for Banana island i know wetin dey witch.

Park or change your environment, e get why.
Until you are afflicted, it's not about being poor or rich.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Jozilinn: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Witches exist even the Bible acknowledges that talkless of a human being, some families are bounded by this witchcraft spirit... it's just God that delivers people from them, imagine a man with 3 kids went to the village to do Easter,died on his way coming and his younger brother was on the way to mortuary with his body later...he came all the way from port Harcourt on the way to mortuary he also had an accident and died,they were both government workers with great pays... life is too short for you not to believe in witches even the rich cry.

3 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by BronzeMajik(f): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Any witch living in Nigeria, suffering and smiling, struggling to pay bills, bad governance and whatnot and still remains in this country with all the super powers they're said to have... is mentally deranged, such person need to be confined.
Because it's not real..
If it is then, president buhari should be considered a witch/wizard.

4 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by BronzeMajik(f): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jozilinn:
Witches exist even the Bible acknowledges that talkless of a human being, some families are bounded by this witchcraft spirit... it's just God that delivers people from them, imagine a man with 3 kids went to the village to do Easter,died on his way coming and his younger brother was on the way to mortuary with his body later...he came all the way from port Harcourt on the way to mortuary he also had an accident and died,they were both government workers with great pays... life is too short for you not to believe in witches even the rich cry.
so witches killed him you mean?
Witches caused the roads to develop potholes, caused one or both drivers to drive recklessly above speed limits, caused the vehicle to develop faults?
How about people die, because it's the natural order of things and that's it.. has there ever been a day since the beginning of the world that someone didn't die?
We all hope to live long that's all we're entitled to, just hoping.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Until you are afflicted, it's not about being poor or rich.

Affliction can never be my portion
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Goodlady(f): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Affliction can never be my portion
Don't jilt a lady. If you do and she knows the botton to press, you go see weeen!
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jozilinn:
God does no such thing as far as your imaginary delusions. Yes, witches exist but your needing deliverance from them is all of your own imaginings and not of realty. undecided
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Dshocker(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't jilt a lady. If you do and she knows the botton to press, you go see weeen!

I advise you join stand up comedians and make money from it, rather than being a clown on Nairaland.
Re: Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch by Goodlady(f): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

I advise you join stand up comedians and make money from it, rather than being a clown on Nairaland.
I m not a comedian. I only told you what I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Year Old Man Defiles Three Year Old Girl In Lagos [photos] / Be Honest, Give Your Dad A Grade / Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.