Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself (579 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE / Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself by 9janewspoint: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Young man kills his girlfriend for allegedly cheating on him, burns himself to death in Rivers

A young man identified simply as Babe Face, allegedly killed his girlfriend and set himself ablaze at the Kom Kom axis of Oyigbo in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State.

According to an eyewitness, who spoke to Daily Trust, Babe Face had invited his lover to his house located over the weekend.

The witness said trouble started when Babe Face questioned the deceased for cheating on him with another man. 

The source said that when the deceased could not offer a satisfactory explanation for the allegation, he pounced on her and strangled her to death.

In a bid to cover his tracks, Babe Face set the apartment ablaze and was burnt to death alongside the corpse of his girlfriend.....

READMORE: https://newsvlog9ja.com/2023/01/17/young-man-kills-his-girlfriend-for-allegedly-cheating-on-him-burns-himself-to-death-in-rivers/

Re: Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself by Toneypen247(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself by caesymore(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Spend what you can turn a blind eye to when the relationship goes south.

God bless My Frist girl friend I ever dated in life was my second crush, I read a Msg and found out she was into anther guy too after professing so much love to me, I didn't tell her about what I saw as I wasn't ready to hear her excuses as I can't forgive a cheat so what's the essence of hearing her excuses.

That was 12 years ago, I'm grateful for the heartbreak as I have no heart to be broken again, in relationship these days I use my head and the other head as I no longer have a heart and its the most exciting parts of the body to use in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills His Girlfriend For Allegedly Cheating On Him, Burns Himself by TheChameleon: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Foolish SIMP. Burn in Hell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Nigerians Exchange Blows Inside Banking Hall - Video / How Security Forces Eliminated IPOB/ESN Gang Recovered Rocket Launchers, Etc / How To Track A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.