Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped (245 Views)

Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / See How They Are Using BBNAIJA To Scam Job Seekers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by Pod443300: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good day everyone, I just got home now from a supposed interview which turned out to be something useless.
I saw a vacancy posted on jiji for the position of an office assistant and computer operator I chatted the supposed employer up, he requested for my CV which i sent him so he told me to come to a place at owoseni around new benin by 8am Tuesday which is today.

1 Like

Re: All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
sad Avoid kidnappers /Ritualist trap. May u not be their victim/meat
Re: All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by Pod443300: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
I left home early i still got there past 8 i called the “supposed employer” he directed me to the place I got there and I saw little girls and boys between ages 18 and 25 which are the supposed staff of the organization but they were all looking wretched and miserable.
a lot of other Job seekers were also present. We were all sitting waiting for the supposed interviewer then a little girl of about 17 came out from no where lecturing us about why people are poor and why we need to invest, long story short, told us to pay 26000 and bring 4 people who would also bring 4 people.
I got angry and gave them a piece of my mind and left there angrily.

The organization is Neolife which as an obvious scam

I just wasted my time and tfare
Re: All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
That was how I came across one vacancy for the position of a cctv camera installation in nairaland.I submitted my CV to the email address that was posted.At night,a number rang on my phone and after I answered,the caller was telling me to pay him for the job because I would gain experience from it.

Oga,did I tell you I want to do apprentice?
After he finished his epistle,he called me the next day I no pick.
Re: All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by Pod443300: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
That was how I came across one vacancy for the position of a cctv camera installation in nairaland.I submitted my CV to the email address that was posted.At night,a number rang on my phone and after I answered,the caller was telling me to pay him for the job because I would gain experience from it.

Oga,did I tell you I want to do apprentice?
After he finished his epistle,he called me the next day I no pick.

There are many of them out on all platforms looking for who would fall for their scam
Re: All These Scam Job Advertisers Need To Be Stopped by chatinent: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
There's no job in Nigeria without connection. Get it right.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Grant: African Union Commission / Security Job Opening Around Cele / Okota, Lagos / A Skilled & Experienced Female Chef Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.