Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Haaland Used Benzema As An Example: "I Hope To Be A Better Footballer" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haaland Used Benzema As An Example: "I Hope To Be A Better Footballer" (204 Views)

Anthony Nwakaeme: Nigerian Player Giving Paralysed European Hope To Keep Living / Mahrez Vs Salah Trends As Nigerians Argue About Who Is A Better Footballer / "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haaland Used Benzema As An Example: "I Hope To Be A Better Footballer" by plethora007: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
mancity logo MANCHESTER CITY
LOADING OFFICIAL CONTENT
The figure that frames Erling Haaland's breakthrough in the Premier League so far: 21 goals in 15 games. It seems obvious that he is going to break all the records in front of goal in the English top flight, but, taking a closer look at the figures of all the top scorers of this century in the league, a conclusion emerges: the Norwegian will not only surpass them, but he smash them.

The Nordic striker made headlines this week for featuring on the new digital cover of 'GQ Hype'. At the event, he made a statement on football: "I will do everything in my power to be a key player and win trophies".

"My goal is for us to win the Champions League, I hope," he added. He also used the current Ballon d'Or as a reference: "At Benzema's age, I hope to be a better footballer than I am now".

"I think for me the most important thing in life is sleep - not just a lot of sleep, but good sleep," he said of his method for performing well.

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Issue / Memphis Depay Completes Transfer From Barcelona To Atletico Madrid / Arsenal Supporters Let Meet Here For Winning Today's Match Against Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.