Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook (45185 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / Instagram, Facebook And Whatsapp Users Fume As Services Go Down Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by Scarletjr(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oloshi, it’s the nonsense uncouth beer parlor regular customers says to console themselves smiley when dey got damn high asf
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by lawalmovichhhh: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oya naija...wen una go start una own ooo
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by eedhrisademola(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
ThunderStrike:
The number of sexy women one is exposed to on these sites per hour, an average man in 1946 didn’t see a tenth of those number of laps, nipples and boobs in his lifetime. The brain is being damaged. We are being distracted. What is the agenda?
AGENDA SELF DEM NO UNDERSTAND
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by eedhrisademola(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Scarletjr:
Oloshi, it’s the nonsense uncouth beer parlor regular customers says to console themselves smiley when dey got damn high asf
DEMSELVES HIGH!
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by Numerouno94(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
fergie001:
Hahaha, I dey ooo, I dey hide for this political season ooo cool

Man u is now doing well since Pendu carried his wahala nd go. grin grin

Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by drlateef: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I'm short of words

Even me!!! What dignity remains for the female species? Next is to campaign to allow facebook show themselves as they finger their pussy.
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by drlateef: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Guyman01:
Until a sex started madman grab you and put his lips there then you come back and scream sexual assault

They are saying you should be able to hold body, even as they push the titties in your mouth.
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by Slurity(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ezeego1:

Because you're a senseless urchin....just look at the nonsense you wrote.

Ewu
You can say that again and again.
Re: Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook by Tundex911: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2023
My last post, we going back to Adam&Eve days

Righteousness2 what's your say on this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USSD: MTN Snubs Banks, Links 77 Million Subscribers To FINTECH Platforms / Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.