Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

“I Don’t Know Him” – Instagram Comedian, Ashmusy Blows Hot After Being Accused - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Know Him” – Instagram Comedian, Ashmusy Blows Hot After Being Accused (454 Views)

Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Know Him” – Instagram Comedian, Ashmusy Blows Hot After Being Accused by Gistsource: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
“I don’t know him” – Instagram comedian, Ashmusy blows hot after being accused of having an affair with Dino Melaye (Video)

Instagram content creator, Amarachi Amusi, better known as Ashmusy, has responded to rumours that she is in a romantic relationship with politician Dino Melaye.

A popular Instagram blog recently alleged that Ashmusy and her colleague, Nons Miraj, are having an affair with Dino.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-dont-know-him-instagram-comedian.html
Re: “I Don’t Know Him” – Instagram Comedian, Ashmusy Blows Hot After Being Accused by Gistsource: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2023
“I don’t know him” – Instagram comedian, Ashmusy blows hot after being accused of having an affair with Dino Melaye (Video)[/b]

Instagram content creator, Amarachi Amusi, better known as Ashmusy, has responded to rumours that she is in a romantic relationship with politician Dino Melaye.

A popular Instagram blog recently alleged that Ashmusy and her colleague, Nons Miraj, are having an affair with Dino.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-dont-know-him-instagram-comedian.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Sandra Expose Her Relationship With Yemi And How He Fingered Her / BB Titans Live Eviction Show- Ebubu & Ipeleng Are Finalist / My Relationship With Odunlade Adekola – Lateef Adedimeji Adetola Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.