Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nairalander Visits Wooden Cave Inside A Tree In Abia State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Visits Wooden Cave Inside A Tree In Abia State (383 Views)

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Visits Wooden Cave Inside A Tree In Abia State by massmediang: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
This wooden cave is one of the wonders in Nigeria and it is located in the Southeastern part of the country, precisely in Amakama community in Umuahia South LGA, Abia STate, Nigeria. This is a tree with a cave inside it. You can call it a wooden cave but it is truly a mystery which tourists from across the world would love to see. This is tree can contain up to 20 people inside it, making it one of the most intriguing tourist attractions in Nigeria.
https://massmediang.com/this-mysterious-tree-with-cave-inside-it-will-stun-you-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p803lPKZRc

Re: Nairalander Visits Wooden Cave Inside A Tree In Abia State by judatech: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
What if it shuts you in? grin
Re: Nairalander Visits Wooden Cave Inside A Tree In Abia State by olasaad(f): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
I remember all those witch stories they always told us when we were young shocked Op. do you see pots and other household stuff inside the tree cool cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Of An Immigration Lawyer / I Want To Renew My Passport, What Are The Requirements / 4pm In One Of The Busiest Area Of The Fastest Growing City In Africa - Ilorin Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.