Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. (309 Views)

Why Stone Coated Roofing Tiles is far more better than Aluminium Roofing Sheets? / Cost Of Roofing Buildings With Various Aluminium Roofing Sheets Desings / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. by luka1981(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello everyone, let's talk about roofing, the price of materials in Nigeria is becoming very flexible that you can't use the thread of yester years or the price of past months or years to know the price of today. In about 6 or 7 years ago, I gained a lot of knowledge here especially partening roofing as many roofers would like to confuse you with their measurements and now leave you with no other option than to take them to the aluminium company which is where they will plan with the company workers to cheat you in other to share the balance they will get from you. So around 2016 or so , I was told that first aluminium was the best then so I googled them and got their number. Fortunately, they have roofer who serve also as a seller and that reduced the wahala of third parties or involving untrusted parties.
So, what is the best aluminium and how can i deal directly with the company without being cheated. First aluminium does not exist anymore because I have googled them and can't find them any more. I initially used metcopo 0.45.
Re: Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. by luka1981(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Is there any reliable aluminium roofing company in enugu or close environs? Or competent roofer you know?
Re: Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. by luka1981(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Waiting
Re: Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. by luka1981(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2023
luka1981:
Hello everyone, let's talk about roofing, the price of materials in Nigeria is becoming very flexible that you can't use the thread of yester years or the price of past months or years to know the price of today. In about 6 or 7 years ago, I gained a lot of knowledge here especially partening roofing as many roofers would like to confuse you with their measurements and now leave you with no other option than to take them to the aluminium company which is where they will plan with the company workers to cheat you in other to share the balance they will get from you. So around 2016 or so , I was told that first aluminium was the best then so I googled them and got their number. Fortunately, they have roofer who serve also as a seller and that reduced the wahala of third parties or involving untrusted parties.
So, what is the best aluminium and how can i deal directly with the company without being cheated. First aluminium does not exist anymore because I have googled them and can't find them any more. I initially used metcopo 0.45.

Anyone with information?
Re: Please suggest a good Aluminium Roofing company In Enugu. by luka1981(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Around enugu

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat Room And Parlour Available For Rent In Lagos / Act Fast, Reap Rewards: Distress Sale Of A Beachfront Hotel Gem In Ibeju-lekki / Check Out Bungalow Floor Plan: How Much Should I Budget For DPC Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.