Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Konga Refused To Refund My Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Konga Refused To Refund My Money (240 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product / Unity Bank Refund My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Refused To Refund My Money by Mavor: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2023
I purchased an item early Jan 2023, they failed to deliver on time so I bought it elsewhere. They have been using delay tactics to refund my money ever since. Can someone please recommend a course of action? I want to deal with these people very well.
Re: Konga Refused To Refund My Money by jom28gy(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Exactly,is a breach of contract,sue them for for that,
Re: Konga Refused To Refund My Money by Nadi56: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Have you reached out to them with your details? I know someone that works there I can help send ur details to the person so it can be looked into. I know usually they refund within 5 working days sha.
Re: Konga Refused To Refund My Money by Nadi56: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2023
You can just send your order number
Re: Konga Refused To Refund My Money by OpejeAnn: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Same thing happened to me. Got an item from them on 17th Feb. The delivery man charged my account 3x. The first one got reversed. The second one, he told me the pos went off but then I've been debited. He told me they'll reverse it and went ahead to try again which then went successful before he gave me the product

Since I've not gotten any refund or reversal.
Got across to konga, they said I should ask my bank to raise a charge back. I called my bank, they said the transaction was successful and that they need to contact konga's POS merchant which is First bank. After like a month, first Bank came back with receipts showing that I got value for the transaction. Now my bank says they can't raise a charge back on that transaction because it was successful and that I should reach out to konga to issue refund.

I shared all the receipts and my statement of accounts with konga, they have delayed working on this since then. Anytime I call, they keep telling me they're working on it. For 6months

I really need to take legal action against them. Please someone recommend a lawyer for me

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Graduating Student, Lawyer Writes Polytechnic. / Get Exciting Gifts In This Season Of Love. / Esabod Speak The Truth About Foluke Daramola Vs Iya Ibeji Omo Arayele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.