Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: (3247 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship / Nddc Foreign Scholarship. Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: by OTEGA1: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2011
As i write this piece, i am still suprised that at a time when schools resume in the uk for a new session, NDDC is yet to come to terms in what being efficient means.

Having started the application process over 4 months ago,one would think that they will hit the ground running with a timely processing of the application but from feelers reaching me the NDDC is as confused as the entity called Nigeria,

Suprisingly, a similar scheme called[b] PTDF[/b] managed by the northerners has not been this BAD interms of organisation and in meeting deadlines.

Although, i did not appl for the scholarship, but i am worried about lots of folks i know that if care is not taken,may be forced to defer their admission and roam the streets for wat to do with their lives for the next one yr.

I[b]iS this the kind of leadership we hope for in the Niger Delta/, or do we need to bring the northerners to sourt out our mess here in ND ?, iNDEED IT'S A SHAME.

fEELERS reaching me shows that massive corruption has engulfed the body and so the list can wait till entirnity if so call big wigs are not included in the list.

yES THIS THE ND we looking foR, D one GEJ formed for us, This is fresh air indeed , i HAVE ALWAYS KNOW OUR PRONBLEM IN THE ND is ourselve, not the north.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/font]
[/b]
Re: Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: by FavouredFellow: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
Nairalanders, the
successful candidates for
this scholarship have been
contacted by SMS earlier
today. I heard the award
ceremony is next Tuesday.
I don't know if any list will
be published. NDDC
Foreign Scholarship or no
NDDC Foreign Scholarship
we will get there. God
bless Niger Delta Region.
Life goes on.
Re: Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: by edenufuoma: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello FavouredFellow,
Can you confirm this information? Do you know anyone who has been called? It would be good to at least get hold of one of them. A friend of mine told me the same but, it is yet to be confirmed as NDDC staff deny it. All the best to hopefuls
Re: Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: by ijawkid(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2012
The people na fraud.....

(1) (Reply)

Try Reading This And You Will Be Amazed / This Caption Is Hilarious, But Very True. Lol / 14 Fantastic Facts About Female Bodies That Make Women Even More Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.