Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Five Ways Ajirmed EMR Suits My Needs And Meet My Goals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Ways Ajirmed EMR Suits My Needs And Meet My Goals (231 Views)

Ajirmed EMR Client Feedback Testimonial That Will End My Endless EMR Search / Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria / Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways Ajirmed EMR Suits My Needs And Meet My Goals by OlADIPU: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
AjirMed, I can assure you, is a modern EMR that has what an hospital needs to save time and money. I want to show you the inside of this EMR so you can appreciate how work processes are customized and computerized for effective care coordination. If you want it you will need to go to www.ajirmed.com and subscribe for the ajirmed demo. Also remember to verify your account or contact admin for help.
I will mention five and save the remaining for another day.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oHYHU3ZJlyE?feature=share

1. Viruses
If you are worried about losing your work in case of virus attack you should look for EMR that is safe no matter what happens to your devices. Go for EMR that is cloud based and encrypted with digital signature. AjirMed EMR has this feature.

2. Too much click
After you subscribed to an EMR, if you have to spend all your time clicking this and that you will soon run out of gas. May be you are tired of your EMR for its annoying clicks or you are choosing for the first time, AjirMed has features to enable you achieve you treatment routine with less clicks. Subscribe for its demo on www.ajirmed.com and check see it on treatment page.

3. Multiple Tarrif
You are made too comply to one singular tariff by a software. Your staff are wasting a lot of time to reconcile patient claim form because of tariff variation that your EMR does not understand. You belief there should be a solution, but no one has come from the vendor. If this will drag you behind in the use of EMR as other hospitals are enjoying their, consider AjirMed.

4. Multiple modules and usage restrictions
You subscribed to an EMR and you access to the good features of the EMR is limited based on your plan. Some modules are kept away from you because you have not parted with enough cash. You felt angry and powerless. There is a solution for you. Ajirmed activates all features for you from the word go. You can pay later and start using today. There is no limit to the number of patients and staff you can register. It is that simple. Check the website and sign up for a demo. Once you pay, all you see is what you get. Unlimited access.

5. Automatic Reminders
You need an EMR that can help you automatically send appointment reminders, debtor sms, birthday SMS to patient and reminders for procedure, AjirMed is the end of your search. Do you consider how your patient felt when they received such and their evaluation of your facility? They felt your concerns for them. Automate your commitment to your patients with AjirMed.
I can mention at least two well-known EMR I have used and abandoned because they do not work for me. One will not activate the necessary modules I needed except I part away with extra budget. In fact one EMR was introduced to me by a fellow doctor. It was complex, hard to navigate, and not meant for our processes here in the country. But before I finally gave up , I did something that eventually yielded result. I sleepless combed on google searches for EMR page over pages. When I discovered AjirMed the rest is history. It solved all my woes. It was exactly what I can use and it has since been an aid to me to coordinate care in my hospital. I have introduced it to other facilities, including where I worked before. I have no regrets. I do not want to tell you all the secrets. Just call them. Thanks.

Re: Five Ways Ajirmed EMR Suits My Needs And Meet My Goals by OlADIPU: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Medicinal Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar / How To Strengthen Your Immune System And Increase Your Resistance To Disease / Fluctuating Menstrual Period And Discharge, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.