Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... (1892 Views)

Message From Unknown Sender / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by Manna4Gurls: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
The sender has been reported as scammer by True Caller multiple times. I blocked it from receiving further messages since the MMS couldn't download one time I try to know the content I am receiving.
Please has anyone ever had same experience and why? Is it really a scam as being reported?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod
Mynnd

Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by 27Pushing30: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Open it and be hacked lol
Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by Foodqueen(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
I do receive same but have never been bothered to open it.

I think it's from hackers

1 Like

Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
same here but them go send am tired.

Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by yrhuhfy113: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
The sender has been reported as scammer by True Caller multiple times. I blocked it from receiving further messages since the MMS couldn't download one time I try to know the content I am receiving.
Please has anyone ever had same experience and why? Is it really a scam as being reported?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod
Mynnd

This is how they cleared someone's trustwallet and bank app.... over 3.9million.... she downloaded and they waited patiently till she had SO MUCH MONEY.... and cleared her account. Pls never ever download.

3 Likes

Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by Manna4Gurls: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

This is how they cleared someone's trustwallet and bank app.... over 3.9million.... she downloaded and they waited patiently till she had SO MUCH MONEY.... and cleared her account. Pls never ever download.

cry so pathetic
It keeps coming non stop. Because I visit the block session and I must see a new MMS. I would've been a victim just that I don't have a bank account with the number and no wallet yet so I wasn't that scared when I try downloading the msg
Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by GeneralPula: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

What did she download?

Trust wallet is very secure. Did she release her 25 keys password?
Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by yrhuhfy113: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

What did she download?

Trust wallet is very secure. Did she release her 25 keys password?
she didnt see anything after pressing the button to download... she left it and in less than a week, the contributions paid to her account was wiped, her whatsapp was hijacked and many nonsense was posted on her status, then in groups..... and she was locked out of her whatsapp.... TRUST WALLET IS NOT AS SECURE AS YOU THINK, IT CAN BE HACKEDD EASILY.... also she was hackked because she didnt do 2FA security or any other form of encryption, I advised her to do but she didnt... so she lost
Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by Princess222: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Please I want to know if it showed that it was downloaded or if didn’t show that it was downloaded because I think I clicked on it but I’m still getting the messages and nothing has happened and it didn’t show downloaded

(1) (Reply)

Dis Young Ashewo Girl Is Causing Massive Konji-Fever Wit Her Freaky Nudde Video / Dentist Pulls Out All Of Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth After Split / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.