Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

This Introvert Is Killing Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Introvert Is Killing Me (911 Views)

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Been living alone for 3 years now in Uyo no friends to talk to , I need change that this year I really want to make new friends not the type that will start billing me when they know the kind of person you are . If you are interested just let me know I base in Uyo and 13th will make me 32. Both male and female are welcome.
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nothing wrong with solitude but it is addictive so be careful ❗️

3 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
sad
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Lance008(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
What matters most is ur peace of mind
Not all friends are friends
Make business friends
Na only business friends want ur progress

6 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Joevics(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
Been living alone for 3 years now in Uyo no friends to talk to , I need change that this year I really want to make new friends not the type that will start billing me when they know the kind of person you are . If you are interested just let me know I base in Uyo and 13th will make me 32. Both male and female are welcome.

No billing
Go out more. Go to bars and clubs. You'll make new friends in no time.

1 Like

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

No billing
Start by becoming your own best friend, then you will be able to spot those who agree with you rather than going out in fear that you might be billed by others for seeking friendship. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Start by becoming your own best friend, then you will be able to spot those who agree with you rather than going out in fear that you might be billed by others for seeking friendship. undecided

I am my best friend just need someone to talk to
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lance008:
What matters most is ur peace of mind
Not all friends are friends
Make business friends
Na only business friends want ur progress
That the plans
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by chatinent: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Introvert or you feel spending is a taboo? smiley

1 Like

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
chatinent:
Introvert or you feel spending is a taboo? smiley
Spending how?
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by PellsKodak: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
HudaIna:
Nothing wrong with solitude but it is addictive so be careful ❗️
Hausa ashawo
How much do you charge per rounds undecided
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
I am my best friend just need someone to talk to
Then why are you afraid that folks might start billing you as though you care enough to hold on to folks like that, to begin with? undecided
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Hausa girl with Many body counts calm down undecided

PellsKodak:

Why do u look like Hausa witch undecided undecided

PellsKodak:

Hausa ashawo
How much do you charge per rounds undecided

You’re not very well at all! Leave this tribe alone! I’m not whatever you accuse me of. Stalking me will not reduce your poverty! I’m sorry for you, your papa, and your linage! Accept my condolences! If you need attention I could send you some change: drop your USD account number.
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Then why are you afraid that folks might start billing you as though you care enough to hold on to folks like that, to begin with? undecided
I always help people around but don’t see it as your only way to be with me when I was in school guys around me always want to borrow money from me which many of them did not pay me till today . I like to live very comfortable.
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by socialmediaman: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

No billing

You probably need to learn social skills.
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by dopedan(m): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

No billing
Im at abak road, a corps member, where do u stay in uyo?
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Cutehector(m): 4:25am On Jan 20, 2023
HudaIna:

You’re not very well at all! Leave this tribe alone! I’m not whatever you accuse me of. Stalking me will not reduce your poverty! I’m sorry for you, your papa, and your linage! Accept my condolences! If you need attention I could send you some change: drop your USD account number.
which bank do u use for usd?
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Fiscus105(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

No billing

[s]
No billing? I guess this is the reason why nobody wants to be ur friend, it seems u re seeing urself above others in ur area.

Must you announce it to the whole world that they shouldn't bill you? When u re looking for friendship and not relationship.
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Foodqueen(f): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Later you will wish you had remain the way you were.

5 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2023
dopedan:

Im at abak road, a corps member, where do u stay in uyo?
Oron road side
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by dopedan(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Oron road side
. whats app me[i][/i][i][/i] smiley
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by PellsKodak: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2023
HudaIna:

You’re not very well at all! Leave this tribe

Very dry and boring like ur wide kpekus undecided undecided
Tell me how much u charge per round
I want to know undecided
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by TheMensch(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
I stay at Uyo too...
I would've loved to hangout with you

Just too scared of 'friends' especially with the way security situation is here...
undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2023
TheMensch:
I stay at Uyo too...
I would've loved to hangout with you

Just too scared of 'friends' especially with the way security situation is here...
undecided

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
dopedan:

09068684634. whats app me[i][/i][i][/i] smiley

Delete your number for security reason I will add you on WhatsApp
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by dopedan(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Delete your number for security reason I will add you on WhatsApp
ok done, delete ur quote too
Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
If you're off better alone than being with people

Get a hobby and a job

Spend more time reading books and watching movies

You wouldn't know your lonely when you've things on your hands

1 Like

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by sageb: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Visit places like Uniuyo Town campus, E- library in IBB way, shelter Afrque, Tropicana, De- choice mall, Ibom plaza, The Evening church, etc.
Uyo is a cool city, you can get friends there.

1 Like

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by faithfull18(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
You aren't an original introvert. Original introverts don't feel lonely or get bored.

You probably became an introvert as a result of some factors.

3 Likes

Re: This Introvert Is Killing Me by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Let it be organic. Physically engage in social activities, chat with random persons you meet there without giving out detailed info about yourself.

Gradually, you develop becoming at ease with people being around you without first thinking they want something from you.

Having good friends is good for the mind, people you can feel free around and remembering them, makes you smile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?: / What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.