Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Need A Web Developer - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A Web Developer (320 Views)

A Web Developer Needed For Full Time Employment / I Need A Web Developer That Can Clone A Website / I Need A Web Developer To Create A Classified Site Like Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer by Trackx: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
I need smbody that can create a decent student's website for me, I need to be uploading my videos.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer by rockfortdigital: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Hi,

Let me do that for you.

Hit me up on 07044440329

I can send you previous works done if need be.
Re: I Need A Web Developer by Devaro: 2:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Trackx:
I need smbody that can create a decent student's website for me, I need to be uploading my videos.

Check your email
Re: I Need A Web Developer by Caspertech: 2:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Trackx:

Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer by simplesol: 4:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Trackx:
Chat me up to create that decent website where you can upload video, images and other contents :0-8-0-3-3-0-5-0-5-77
At an affordable amount
Re: I Need A Web Developer by telad(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2023
U can reach us @ teladcoding.com or mail us @info@teladcoding.com or whatsapp the contact on our detail. Thanks and I look forward to building a scalable, maintainable and affordable website with u.
Re: I Need A Web Developer by ogunjobiolaide: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Let me get it done for you.
Whatsapp: 08063718360
Re: I Need A Web Developer by susrite(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Trackx:
let's be sincere with ourselves... If you aim is to be uploading video, I would advice you to go for two things.

1. A YouTube account where you can post your videos
2. A website where you can create links to your YouTube uploaded videos.

Note that visitors won't need to travel from your website to YouTube to watch the videos, they can as well watch it straight from your website.

The reason for this is that, your video contents might become too much and this will in no time exhaust the storage allocated to you from your hosting provider.

You don't need premium features and this won't cost you much (I love being sincere with my intending clients)

If you wish to give me the audience to help you in solving both the planning stage architectural stage and the development, you can reach me on WhatsApp through 08137560560

Mind you, my services comes with a lot of freebies... Some of them I have mentioned earlier... Others include:

Free logo creation
Content upload for specified time
Idea assistant and implementation

You can visit some of the website I have built for fellow Nairalanders here...
www.horizonsupport.com.ng
www.niyitechspace.com

I am currently working on this online past question and library platform
www.questionloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

News Website/blog for sale / HOSTOLX - Secure Hosting | Secure Web Hosting | Shared Hosting / Unlimited Addon Domain Hosting | $2.49/M - Dazzlinghost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.