Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) (391 Views)

Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) / Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt / Man Flings $100 Bills From Moving Jeep On Express Road In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) by Hildachuks(f): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2023
This has been the most terrible experience of all my years of buying goods from china.
This is worse than terrible.
I engaged the services of Lyte Express logistics of Number 6 JOY AVENUE OPPOSITE PEFFTI CINEMA AJAO ESTATE AIRPORT ROAD LAGOS now LYTE SHIPPING COMPANY through Tobias Eze managing LYTE EXPRESS LOGISTICS with phone number 08020841755 the CEO I met online through a business growth program.

I reached out to him for their service and he connected me to his staff Anne who I dealt with until they relieved her of her duties in October 2022 when my goods arrived.
I sent good bought china and sent to their office in China for shipment to Nigeria.
They promised their timeline to be 60 days and I embarked on this journey. Of course he does not sail the ship and there is room for delays which should be communicated properly. At least delays in weeks and not months unless container has a challenge which I believe should be communicated to client.

My goods came in bits though I was observant of the number of packing list shared with me, some came in early October 2022 and some came for clearance in October ending, 2022 and I went for clearance, opened goods in their office, I saw goods not mine and I returned to ROTIMI and found goods missing and I also I informed ROTIMI who was attending to me and he promised to follow up as it could be in their tradefair warehouse and I continued following up via calls till November 7th, 2022 when I sent him full details of whatsapp messages of the missing good.

I followed up till 2nd of December 2022, when I could not bear any more and started giving more pressure. Tobias Eze who is managing the business said he was not aware of my missing goods and asked I keep reminding him via whatsapp to work on it and I did severally via whatsapp and calls.
I bought goods via Air shipping, Informed Rotimi of its urgency and asked for the timeline, he sent me 4-6 days and I sent to their office address in China and he changed the timeline to 4-10 days.

When he has not shipped I asked that I send dispatch to pick up my item and send to another company he said they will ship Tuesdays and Fridays. That the first one had been shipped on Tuesday 6th of December and I inquired about the remaining good not shipped on the 8th of December ad asked it be shipped next day 9th of December he said okay.

As at today 28th of December 2022, I have received the good shipped on the 6th and have not receive the one shipped on the 9th of December. Shipping time line is 7 days and if goods delays its 14 days.

They also over charged on the one shipped on the 6th with extra 1kg (6606) which I have collected from their boss after much argument on the day I went to their office with my kids asked for my good or a refund of the excess paid. He refunded at about past 8pm on the 22nd of December, 2022 when I refused to leave till I pick up my goods subtracting excess paid as I had paid extra fees for the balance left.

I went back on the 23rd to pick up my sea goods delayed for 2n months above their expected timeline after they had given an exorbitant rate of 350,347 as at 20th-22nd of December 2022. They saw I was ready to measure my goods as I had started querying all given to me they changed to 279069 saying they found an irregularity.

I asked that since they gave me four (4) different payments amounting to 279,069 I would like to pay for my goods 1 by 1 as they gave bills so I can measure and crosscheck items received and they refused. Stating I will pay all and take all my goods at once.
I agreed and paid, asking them to separate according to their billing so I can measure as I had gone to borrow tape from a tailor down their street as ROTIMI had shown me in October after their tape got bad when he was measuring my clients goods after I had unboxed all received from them without measurement not knowing my measurements received were all wrong as proven by the ones received on the 23rd pf December, 2022.
I measured the Cubic metre ( cbm ) 0.15 and it was 0.099. others were all inconsistent with the measurements they gave.

Prior to the above Rotimi attacked me while I tried to make a video and broke my phone. Find attached link at the bottom of the video.

I measured the cbm 0.08 which they had adjusted from 0.3 when I queried and it was 0.046 all these were done in front of SEGUN AND BLESSING their staff as ROTIMI refused to attend to me.

The one given as 0.38 measured 0.24.
I was there till 9pm and no one attended to me even when my elder Brother OGECHI CHUKWUMA called from the east to intervene and Tobias gave an excuse that I am using a tailor tape instead of a carpenter tape (these two have same measurement and they have used it for me before)
I left since no one agreed to attend to me except blessings and segun who left after my measurement.

I cross checked my goods, saw and excess of another person's goods one small carton and also saw some parts of my missing goods I had paid shipping for in July and they charged me 0.38 cbm amounting to 123,880 in excess which is an over charge.
I told Tobias on the 24th of December being the next day that I saw excess goods and also told ROTIMI via chat on the 24th of December.

Tobias asked I bring back my good to the office, I told him I had measured in their office in front of his staff and had opened some.

I agreed to bring my good to the office, I told him I had measured in their office in front of his staff and had opened some.

I agreed to bring back the ones not opened.
I got there with the bolt man that drove me and another man and Tobias told them if they were not there he wont attend to me.
We measured and saw discrepancies as I told him and also he agreed to return 123,880 in over charge and an extra 13,215. IF THERE WERE MORE THAN TWO DISCREPANCIES EXCLUDING THE AIR SHIPPING DISCREPANCIES THEN THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN DISCREPANCIES IN MY GOOD)

13,215 was regularized same day from the money he gave me without me asking and he feels he can use it emotionally on me by telling my elder brother he even dashed me money when he sent me 10,000 without my consent after i was in his office till almost 9pm on 22nd of december, 2022 asking for an over charge of air shipping they did and 3000 not 5000 as he said he had dashed me money before being what he gave my children the day i went their in october (as per dashing kids money and 2000 being money i dashed his staff ROTIMI i asked him to give me while i do transfer but he never gave me acc even when i asked on whatsappp but i purposely. and I asked he use my balance of 123,880 overcharged to sort out my new goods in their custody and if I have a balance I pay.

He refused saying I will pay extra money for my delayed goods expecting that the accounts are different as I paid into different accounts which is a lie.

I have 123,880 of over charge with them
Also have 39580 worth of missing goods if RMB OF MISSING GOODS IS CALCULATED and extra excess shipping fee not accounted for as he said there is no way to know the exact amount and I had told him to look at the dimensions of the goods shared by supplier on the website to know dimension and pay my excess He has not done that.

I have paid for my new shipping and he said he will pay my 123,880 on or before 7 working days which is today 17th of January, 2022.

They have also refused to pay me for my goods still missing worth 39580 and the shipping fee paid for it which he has refused for us to calculate.

This company has done great damage to my business and I would like that I recover my money.

Here is video link where Rotimi their staff attacked me and broke my phone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18664DAfdHaSomM69wNsysa_Y3kxaiJv_/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ZifELvD4lc1rWbhG3QdgOEEXD-bcctV/view?usp=drivesdk

He has eventually paid 123,880 and have refused to pay for the balance.
If you want to buy from #China or do anything #shipping do not engage the service of LYTE EXPRESS LOGISTICS owned by Tobias Chukwudi Eze

He even went as far as threatening me in a long voice note on WhatsApp that he deleted.

Lying he was not the owner of the company and would never appear in court and even if I sue him to court for damages logistics have their issues and peculiarities. He said a lot I can't even remember

Trust me this was my worst business decision in 2022.

Re: Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2023
No Country for an Honest Meek Person
Re: Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) by booblacain(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2023
It's only in Nigeria where people feel it is their God given right to be incompetent and dubious..

1 Like

Re: Logistics Company You Should Never Use. (lyte Express Logistics) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2023
It's a common behaviour among Nigerians. They believe in cheating..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

300-level FUTA Student Kills Self Over Alleged Fraud, Family Disagreements / Two Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oiji In Apa LGA In Benue State / Who Is Winning The Governorship Seat In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.