Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,311 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Amazon Kdp For Android Users - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazon Kdp For Android Users (233 Views)

Amazon KDP For All Devices / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Amazon KDP stands for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and it has been around for many years.

The idea is that if you are an author you can either release your book through traditional publishing or you can decide to self publish your book.

Self publishing has become more and more favored over the past few years and this is where KDP comes in. It gives you the ability to publish books ON Amazon for their giant customer base, and it also lets you start selling immediately.

“But wait, I don’t have a book! Why am I reading this?”

This is the best part! You can sell what are called low content/no content books through KDP. All you have to do is upload a cover (artwork/design), an interior, title, some keywords and hit publish.

After that, your paperback book will be for sale on Amazon. Low content/no content books mean that the interior of the book is exactly what you may be thinking.

They are very low on content! Think about journals, notebooks…all they are is lined paper! Each time you make a sale, Amazon will print the book and ship it to the customer.

You get paid for this without any additional work.

You can chat me up � 08153387844 if you're interested

Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Have you been told that you need a laptop to earn in dollars? And you were highly discouraged.

Worry no more because with just your Android phone and internet connection, I will be teaching you how to earn from $200-$1000 monthly uploading documents on Amazon. THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS CALLED AMAZON KDP, but with your Smartphone
Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Like many of them, you want to earn online but the talk of Having a laptop puts you off immediately.

And the price of things in the market don't care if you have money or not, it keeps increasing...

Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.
Well, Welcome. I have been into Amazon KDP for quite sometime. Here are proof of payments & publications:

Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2023
AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

Now, It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.
Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by Obascoetubi: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Fake and fake email u8- dey send urself that email, u only wana sell ebook
Re: Amazon Kdp For Android Users by mrclassic01(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
This is not fake brother and I'm not here to sell any e-book as you stated. Why don't you give it a try? and if you don't like it, then, you can decide not to enroll.

You can chat me up 08153387844 for clarity

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Ebook Copy Of These Romance Books / You Were Too Afraid To Try / Children Story Ghostwriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.