Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) (23939 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac. / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
What a great development

U can't find this in alaigbo
Since na bridge you wan chop.....below are few from Ebony state ooo not Enugu, Anambra or imo states.

They can't give you a job and as such you can't ever own a car in your life yet you jubilate and make stupid comparisons when they build bridges that aid their vehicular movements.....wetin concern a legendary trekker with bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
What a great development

one day your you go get stroke on top igbo matter

1 Like

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by BOLATINUBU01: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
one day your you go get stroke on top igbo matter
is it your stroke, I find joy in tormenting you people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Aswesome!
Please bring your investments to Lagos State.
Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of a working business environment.
Please join others already doing so. We have warm hospitality, great foods, music, modern infrastructures , beaches and iconic tourist recreation/relaxation spots in Lagos.

Lagos is the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in my city of Lagos.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by EverGrand: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
What is the cost of the project?

So you can say GEJ paid for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Is Amoda Ogunlere to he current governor of Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by jahsharon: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

He has robbed you of a bright future and gave you pennies and you still love him

Anyways forget it, it's not as if you will understand what I just said, your brain is long gone

You are in love with the chains around you intact!

I think you are talking about your family. Not everybody is wretched like your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by Babaken(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Only God know how many years that one will take before completing it and billions they loot through that contract.
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2023
christistruth01:

In Nigeria as long as the Job is just done nobody cares

The fact the money for the project isn’t looted and the Project is completed is itself an accomplishment

To be fair to the Lagos state government, they have a pretty good track record with projects completion. That the Lagos state government starts a project and doesn't finish it is quite rare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by arsenal33: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
ingrate loading....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:

Go and ask Ikpeazu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Lagos Nation! The envy of the South East yet they can't do without her. Lagos is the America of the igbos.

I hear the nyamiris have been programmed to sit at home on next week Monday. Hahahahahahahaha....I laff oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Indispensable85:
Lagos Nation! The envy of the South East yet they can't do without her. Lagos is the America of the igbos.

I hear the nyamiris have been programmed to sit at home on next week Monday. Hahahahahahahaha....I laff oooooo
Is that why they have bought all your lands in Lagos and are now extending to Ogun state?
Anyway Lagos used to be a no man's land, but recently, an extension of Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by mikeapollo: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Why do we celebrate everything, including mediocre and ordinary things in this country?
What is ''iconic'' about this bridge?

2 Likes

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by Btruth: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2023
AmuDimpka:
how when youbhanent seen blueprint
I know where the project is going on right now. It will be of great benefits to the people. Lagos is moving.

1 Like

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by seguno2: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For these pictures of the first beam
Or because the bridge has been completed and being used, like the light rail in the 1999 master plan?
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by seguno2: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:

Undisclosed and unknown to cover up the looting of our commonwealth and IGR.
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by CUMIN: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Reinaldo:

400 million naira
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by CUMIN: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2023
mikeapollo:
Why do we celebrate everything, including mediocre and ordinary things in this country?
What is ''iconic'' about this bridge?

If your father dig bore hole after 15 years of you fetching from your neighbor is not worth celebration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by nedekid: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Btruth:
I know where the project is going on right now. It will be of great benefits to the people. Lagos is moving.
ok
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by nedekid: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
CUMIN:

If your father dig bore hole after 15 years of you fetching from your neighbor is not worth celebration.
Lol
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
What a great development

you are claiming Lagos while your forefathers ran out from Osun and met your mother other in Ekiti two backward yoruba states
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Aswesome!
Please bring your investments to Lagos State.
Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of a working business environment.
Please join others already doing so. We have warm hospitality, great foods, music, modern infrastructures , beaches and iconic tourist recreation/relaxation spots in Lagos.

Lagos is the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in my city of Lagos.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
a state that youts and things are running thing

A state that a university have given a thigh doctorate degree
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
NOC1:

Shuuuuuu, wike that call live band to launch and commission less than 1km bridge without interchange, purge your self of hate.
that is during launching

This one in Lagos hasn't even started he is doing media paparazzi ... When he launch .. CNN ABS VOA + BBC will carry it
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
AmuDimpka:

My dear Igbo brother, Lagos invites talents and those with investments sir. We do not want bad belle envious negative 'I- neva-chop' untalented folks sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by BOLATINUBU01: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
AmuDimpka:
you are claiming Lagos while your forefathers ran out from Osun and met your mother other in Ekiti two backward yoruba states
u be mumu, when Did i claim lagos? Am akure boy and living in akure, omo ode

1 Like

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by SUNNINO(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
With how much? Politicians short charging you people and you celebrate it. Do you know how much Lagos generate monthly, they have done nothing compare to the money they earn. Go to Rivers state and see good governance and decent life. Though,most of you haven't travel outside Lagos to see real development, you keep hyping you things and deceiving yourselves.
Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by YeeboMuslim: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
AmuDimpka:
a state that youts and things are running thing

A state that a university have given a thigh doctorate degree
See this illiterate upper iweka headbridge lout who can't even string 2 correct sentences together grin grin
Enroll in a night school osu shinedu grin grin
Stop embarrassing your generation on nairaland grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) by YeeboMuslim: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2023
SUNNINO:
With how much? Politicians short charging you people and you celebrate it. Do you know how much Lagos generate monthly, they have done nothing compare to the money they earn. Go to Rivers state and see good governance and decent life. Though,most of you haven't travel outside Lagos to see real development, you keep hyping you things and deceiving yourselves.
Wike will knock your flat ..head for vomiting that nonsense.
What's the population of Rivers compared to Lagos ??

Lagos is at least 4 times the size of Rivers population wise.
Rivers is arguably the richest state in Nigeria after Lagos . What is the level of development there compared to Lagos ?
Why is it that the dream of every osu kid is to run to Lagos and not Rivers ?

Carry your bad belle comot here grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Trafficked Nigerian Lady, Omowumi Rhoda, repatriated / Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade / 2023 World Safest Airlines Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.