Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away (2292 Views)

An Orange A Day Keeps The Doctor Away / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training / 10 Reasons Why Eating An Egg A Day Will The Doctor Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away by ifenadi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals.
Researchers have discovered that 10-minutes ogle at woman's breast is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.
A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get thier daily eyeful.
Dr Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in New England Journal of Medicine: ''Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to 30 minutes aerobies workout.Sexual excitement gets the heart pumpig and improves blood circulation.''
There is no question that gazing at breast makes men healthier.
Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half.
we believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years''

So girls pls comply and dont misunderstand us.WE WANT TO LIVE LONG
Re: An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away by Sissy3(f): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
yeye study. every kind/type of laughable, most useless study always have to make brea.st their center of attention

OP, the link for the yeye study nko?
Re: An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away by ifenadi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
i THINK THAT THERE ELEMENTS OF TRUTH ON SOME OF THE REVELATION.I CANT JUST IMAGINE MYSELF LOOKING AT WOMAN'S BOSSOM JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE LONG,

(1) (Reply)

HALITOSIS (BAD BREATH) / WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... / A Video Showing How To Heal A Boil After Its Been Popped, Plus Tips To Prevent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.