Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

MGH Group Graduate Trainee - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MGH Group Graduate Trainee (4136 Views)

Apply Now: Sahara Group Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 / Apply Now: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ayomide22: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please who got a mail from mgh group for management trainee?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ALIDALHATU11: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
I was also shortlisted by MGH GROUP, I had my interview last week from 10 to 13 january the last I interview i had was with their MD I believe, so what about you bro, in what stage of the interview are you?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ayomide22: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Same, have they gotten back to you afterwards?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ayomide22: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2023
I just pray everything works out, do you know much about the place?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ALIDALHATU11: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
No they haven't,
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ALIDALHATU11: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
And, all I know about the company based on research is that, you will be required to sign a three year contract with them and they have good salary package and other benefits, don't k now how much exactly, but based on review that's what I found out sha.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ALIDALHATU11: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cool
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ayomide22: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Okay
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by iamdaquin01(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Has anyone been offered an employment letter yet?

Because I'm getting tensed. I didn't get a reply ever since the interview with the beautiful HR
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ALIDALHATU11: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2023
I don't think so, I think offer letter will be distributed at the same time man.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by philax01: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2023
FREE HSE TRAINING FOR NYSC CORP MEMBERS & INDIGENE OF OIL & GAS PRODUCING AREAS.

Nysc Corps members are at the verge of going into the labour market. Hence, it is important that youth corpers equip themselves with safe work practices through quality HSE training.

With our main objective of bridging skills gap in the rural and urban areas of the Oil & Gas Producing Areas & Niger Delta region in line with the Nigerian local content policy will help our youths become Skilled Personel instead of relying on paper certificate alone.

WHY HSE TRAINING?
The health, safety and environmental (HSE) course is FREE and tailored to give participants the requisite knowledge in work place hazard identification and control.

In addition participants will be issued a NISCN recognized HSE certificate and manual at a discounted fee of #15,000.

COURSE DURATION
3 Days (or 2 weekends) and an extra day for the certification examination.

All applications will be received online through our web portal for our HSE Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2022/2023.

http://petrotrackingserviceltd.com.ng/training_register.html

Fill out all the necessary information in the online form and once you’re done submit ,

PETRO-TRACKING SERVICES LIMITED (PTSL)
12 Irhirhi Road, Benincity, Edo State, Nigeria, West Africa
+2348108927239, +2348156210344| Email:petrotrackingservices@gmail.com
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
After the interview with the HR as anyone done any interview with the MD of MGH group?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
iamdaquin01:
Has anyone been offered an employment letter yet?

Because I'm getting tensed. I didn't get a reply ever since the interview with the beautiful HR

After HR interview, have you done interview with MD
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by ayomide22: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Who has heard from them since? Has anyone been given employment letter or told that he/she has been selected because I saw something like an application for graduate trainee in the same organization.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
When was your last interview? I did mine this Monday.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2023
joemcb:
When was your last interview? I did mine this Monday.

I did mine this Monday too, but haven't heard from then. Are you under Lagos batch?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm in Abuja. Did they segment the batches according to locations? I was wondering if they had been any management trainee programme with them in Nigeria before or this is probably the first?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
joemcb:
I'm in Abuja. Did they segment the batches according to locations? I was wondering if they had been any management trainee programme with them in Nigeria before or this is probably the first?

Since you were in Abuja I don't think they are using location, I'm not sure if they ever had a Nigeria management trainee, after my Monday interview they said they will get back to me via mail, have they gotten back to you?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Not yet...what time did you do your interview on Monday and how many were you on the call?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Dvnn: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Hi, had my interview on the 23rd as well. With the MD. He said the HR will reach out to me. I also didn’t find any Management Trainee from Nigeria in the past except for other countries
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Is the MD a Nigerian? What was the interview like?
Dvnn:
Hi, had my interview on the 23rd as well. With the MD. He said the HR will reach out to me. I also didn’t find any Management Trainee from Nigeria in the past except for other countries
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Dvnn: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2023
His Indian, I think. Introduce yourself and he will ask you based on your Cv or what’s not on it. What you do for fun, your favorite things to do.

1 Like

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Thank you.
Since you went that far, I'm sure they will get back to you. Any idea of the MD's name?
Dvnn:
His Indian, I think. Introduce yourself and he will ask you based on your Cv or what’s not on it. What you do for fun, your favorite things to do.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
joemcb:
Not yet...what time did you do your interview on Monday and how many were you on the call?

Me, the HR and one other person, but the other person didn't speak at all just the HR speaking. I did my interview in the afternoon, you?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dvnn:

Wait did you go from group discussion to MD interview? Cause after the discussion I had HR interview and they said they would get back to me via email. I did my interview on the 30th
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Same here. My schedule was for 1:05pm but I waited on the call till after 2pm and there were two also.
Djk91:

Me, the HR and one other person, but the other person didn't speak at all just the HR speaking. I did my interview in the afternoon, you?
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
I think that person's interview was held before ours.
Djk91:

Wait did you go from group discussion to MD interview? Cause after the discussion I had HR interview and they said they would get back to me via email. I did my interview on the 30th
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Dvnn: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Djk91:

No, I moved from Group discussions to interview with the HR > interview with MD + HR.
What I find convincing is why they didn’t get back to the interviewed batch before the updated job postings

1 Like

Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by joemcb(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Job posting? Can you drop the link here pls? Perhaps, they haven't found what they are looking for yet.
Dvnn:

No, I moved from Group discussions to interview with the HR > interview with MD + HR.
What I find convincing is why they didn’t get back to the interviewed batch before the updated job postings
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dvnn:

After the interview with hr, like how many days did it take before they sent another email inviting you for MD+HR interview.
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by Djk91: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
joemcb:
I think that person's interview was held before ours.

Oh, no wonder
Re: MGH Group Graduate Trainee by iamdaquin01(f): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Djk91:

After HR interview, have you done interview with MD

No I haven't.

Was there another phase like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nifor (nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research) / Has Anyone Heard About Dexter&heroes Consulting Ltd? / Career Change From Microbiology To Computer Science... Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.