Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) (68354 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by 99Good: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
quentin06:

Stop using grammar both are mad including yourself.
if you weren't a mad person you would've understood what I was trying to say with the set up of those words.

PBUY.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by faceLAGOS: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

How does this statement above correlate with the woman issue?
Attimes i wonder the kind of pastor u are o

The guy is mental.

Religious people are mental & dangerous to the society.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Inhuman69: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
BigName101:
where was your Satan then?
Seems you are too ignorant to notice the obvious
Did I tell you I believe in satan
Or any of your superstitions?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
sukkot:
message still stands. Pentagram aka 5 point star further illustrates she is in hell now
Chai shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Inhuman69: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
BigName101:
where was your Satan then?
Satan no exist
You are delusional
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by kushercain: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
Lol sope otilor... Oyinbo kolo dey always dey interesting to watch tho angry , naso one living in my estate dey always roam about few months ago, .... she go dress and use heavy makeup ,carry purse con look like those horror movie characters wey dey chop human..Waka down d road and back home, if she meet u for road ,she go stop stare at u blankly fr a moment without saying nothing, laslas na u go move Comot , nobody wan wahala...very creepy stuff tho angry

which part for Island this one dey sup?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by gfon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Holybaddo:
If it real
We all already know the source

One Yahoo Yahoo boy doings

Anyway where is She right now
Who knows She might b my ticket grin
Any small thing yahoo boys. Try dey pay attention to details. She probably high on drugs overdose, those dots on her skin would be from a syringe

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
kushercain:

which part for Island this one dey sup?
u wan kidnap our crazy oyinbo?? undecided
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Killermamba: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Oyinbo woman (white lady) runs mad at Lekki expressway shocked

A white woman was filmed looking unkempt and disoriented at Sangotedo in Ajah, Lagos State.

She was seen on Friday evening, January 20, 2023.

The woman, wearing a sleeveless top and skirt, had red spots – like syringe marks – all over her body and a cigarette in her hand.

A crowd gathered to watch her in concern.

Part 1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnpW6YBMkpt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Part 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnsiSoatbg_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shocked

Which yahoo guy go bring broke junky come naija come dey suffer like this
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by sameks08(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ndi ofe mmanu don finish this one patapata
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by cl0r0x: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The FBI should put Nigerian internet under one unified firewall and monitor traffic headed out of Nigeria for scammers.

Of course there is already a MITM in place, however, Nigerian scammers are too skilled for that. Only law enforcement can tell you how much sophistication Nigerian scammers possess. I have seen things.
If Nigeria becomes a country that can use its youth for good bro, it will be a global power.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by DatIgalaDude: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's "run mad"? undecided
Is it a Nigeria thing to always use the term run mad for everyone wandering around the highway or the street ? πŸ˜‚
How can she be mad when she's not excited!😏.
Might be a skit or probably high on drugs!! undecided
Of course y'all saw syringe mark on her body. Probably a tweaker on trips from excess IV meth shot!.πŸ’‰

Imagine having a fire of energy stirring around in the pit of your stomach and as you're injecting it it's slowly starts to expand and then it explodes after you just get done shooting up and it makes your as#hole tingle as you cough a little bit from the fire rising up out of the stomach and it just goes rushing through every part of your body...The hair on the back of your neck stands up you lose your breath for a second...You can't think straight and can't talk because you're in such a euphoric state of Awesomeness it's just hard to explain but don't ever do it ..
..it's awesome you'll never fvcking turn back..πŸ₯Ά
Dont do drugs kids!πŸ˜‚

Experience!
Pls share your story let's learn more.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by pacespot(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmn, wetin we go call this one now
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

A white woman was filmed looking unkempt and disoriented at Sangotedo in Ajah, Lagos State.

The woman, wearing a sleeveless top and skirt, had red spots – like syringe marks – all over her body and a cigarette in her hand.

Part 1

Part 2

shocked

Crazy things are really happening in this APC government...never in the history of this great country has an Oyinbo gone mad and starts roaming the street...but as usual urchins will disagree...grin grin grin

Imagine what will happen next if APC is allowed to continue, God forbid.

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by faceland: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Any update?

Here is what we know so far (thanks to nairaland):
⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPb7XwJC1t8
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
She's off her face
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by ATLIEN2027: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Crazy things are really happening in this APC government...never in the history of this great country has an Oyinbo gone mad and starts roaming the street...but as usual urchins will disagree...grin grin grin

Resident NL IPOB Zombidient terrorist LUNATIC.
Las las you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos Lagoon after the election.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by harqinhola(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF HOW HONOURED I AM TO BE ON THIS LIST ! We are the true change agitators and it feel great to be identified

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by harqinhola(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83

You could have just created a thread for us here make we know ! Zulu

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by drlateef: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
harqinhola:

YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF HOW HONOURED I AM TO BE ON THIS LIST ! We are the true change agitators and it feel great to be identified

Honestly the guy is proper MUMU. Free popularity advertisement he is doing for us. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by kushercain: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
u wan kidnap our crazy oyinbo?? undecided

don't be daft

Modified; it's a free world so do you
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Jossibest(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yahoo boy's go don deceive this one to come naija and use her for ritual
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
kushercain:

don't be daft

Modified; it's a free world so do you
na ur papa daft.. kidnapper
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by kushercain: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
na ur papa daft.. kidnapper

Venomous cretin , gfoh dumbass. Simple conversation is impossible for you, na breeze full that your big head las las
Stoopid coon
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
kushercain:

Venomous cretin , gfoh dumbass. Simple conversation is impossible for you, na breeze full that your big head las las
Stoopid coon
blablaba... Ur real papa na fool, Stoopid coon, empty headed idiot
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by kushercain: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
blablaba... Ur real papa na fool, Stoopid coon, empty headed idiot

Dumb ffuck, stealing my lines are we? Better stay off my mentions before I bitch slap you back to the 80s and hand your idiotic father a condom to prevent this awkward disaster that is your worthless life.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
kushercain:

Dumb ffuck, stealing my lines are we? Better stay off my mentions before I bitch slap you back to the 80s and hand your idiotic father a condom to prevent this awkward disaster that is your worthless life.
u don bark finish.. woof woof woof... Ur oloribu papa na hin Bleep up no use double condom bang ur olosho mama to prevent us having a useless disaster like u... Better go learn wrk, useless boy
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by kushercain: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
u don bark finish.. woof woof woof... Ur oloribu papa na hin Bleep up no use double condom bang ur olosho mama to prevent us having a useless disaster like u... Better go learn wrk, useless boy

Reply your e-mail if e sure you.

Make i run up on you real quick. Sheybe na Lagos

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
kushercain:

Reply your e-mail if e sure you.

Make i run up on you real quick. Sheybe na Lagos

haha! Oloribu kidnapper... If e sure for your papa.. drop location and date if ur family no go cry fr u .
Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Area boys go fok this one tire

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by XAUBulls: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Part 1

Part 2

shocked

Re: Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) by BigName101: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Inhuman69:

Seems you are too ignorant to notice the obvious
Did I tell you I believe in satan
Or any of your superstitions?
You're a fool 🀫

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.