Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant (973 Views)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by SReporters: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mike Tyson, the Former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, has revealed that there was one person who tried to mess with him.

Overall, Tyson enjoyed his time in prison. He had a good time there because everyone just gave him what he wanted. While imprisoned, he even got a girl pregnant!

He revealed in his Hotboxing podcast that one guy said something to him that he didn't like.

"Just one time, somebody said something, and I just went over there and hit him." "We'd been locked up for a long time, and it was just something irritable, so I went over there and hit him," the former heavyweight champion recalled.

The champion was not always treated well by the outside world!

"I didn't want to leave when I left prison because I felt secure and safe," he said emphatically.

Mike Tyson was listed as 5'10" and 240 pounds back in the day and was a lethal force with his fists. How many people do you know who are 5'10" and weigh 240 pounds and are shredded?

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/20/mike-tyson-one-guy-messed-with-me-in-prison-and-i-even-got-a-girl-pregnant/

Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by money121(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by funshint(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
That guy was built to kill....no boxer living now can match his force back then.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by habsydiamond(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
That guy blow na thunder.. I remembered one of his fight that he finished the opponent in round one when some fans were still busy buying their tickets for the fight.. that guy is a boxing legend.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by SReporters: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
funshint:
That guy was built to kill....no boxer living now can match his force back then.

Swears.... Don't think we will ever see another Mike Tyson. Boxing these days is too soft and lack aggression
Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by SReporters: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
habsydiamond:
That guy blow na thunder.. I remembered one of his fight that he finishe the opponent in round one when some fans were still busy buy their tickets for the fight.. that guy is a boxing legend.

Tyson was on another level....
Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by OriOko88(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2023
I remember watching his fight in 2000 with evander holyfield. One of the greatest matches j ever watched. His rugged than Mohammed Alli. He should be close to 60 now.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: One Guy Messed With Me In Prison, And I Even Got A Girl Pregnant by SReporters: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2023
OriOko88:
I remember watching his fight in 2000 with evander holyfield. One of the greatest matches j ever watched. His rugged than Mohammed Alli. He should be close to 60 now.

In an interview with Tyson and Ali, Ali admitted in his peak that Tyson would have defeated him but Tyson said he knew he was great but Ali is the GOAT in boxing! grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's Gift! / (oba-drive)martins Or Yakubu Who Is Better? / I Will Be In Trouble If I Loose Kanu: Harry Redknapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.