Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Fall In Love With You - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fall In Love With You - Feather's Stories (167 Views)

I Fall In Love With You - Feather's Stories / Seven Years Without You- Feather's Stories / HOW I Fall Inlove With A Prostitu{true Life Story} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fall In Love With You - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

EPISODE 1

“Will you come downstairs for breakfast Chrysler, you don’t wanna be late for school on your first day”, my mum said.

“I will be down in a minute mum”, I shouted struggling with wearing my jeans.

I brushed my hair and divided it into two and weaved it, leaving few strands of hair to fall at the side.

I got downstairs and joined my mum for breakfast. I rushed my breakfast because I was already freaking late.

“Bye mum”, I said pecking her cheeks and ran out of the house. I met my driver waiting for me already. I got into the car and he stepped on the gas. I waved one last time at my mum.

My mum was standing outside and she kept on waving at me till I was out of sight.

On my way to school, I kept on looking outside the window. The view was very nice and fascinating.

I even saw a circus where they were performing magic tricks.

A man brought out fire from his mouth. “Woah, how did he do that”, I asked myself.

The car suddenly stopped at Royal High school. The school is very big and beautiful. The students were putting on the same clothes.

It looked more of their uniform. I got down from the car and entered the school compound. The school was surrounded with different colourful flowers.

One one side, a fountain and at the other side there was a swing.

I was lost admiring the compound, I totally forgot I was here to learn.

“Hey, are you a new student”, a girl with blonde hair asked me and I nodded.

“Come with me”, she said and I followed her.

As I was walking down the hallway, lots of students were murmuring and I must say it is so uncomfortable.

“She’s so hot”, “I’m gonna f*ck her” and many other disgusting things were all I was hearing as I walked through the hallway.

My world suddenly paused when I saw a guy. Not just any guy but a very handsome guy. He is tall, handsome, his blue eyes can drown someone and his hair color was just perfect. Infact everything about him is so perfect.

He was walking with three other guys whom I assumed to be his friends.

He turned to my direction and our eyes met for about a while before he looked away.

“Who was that guy”, I asked the girl near me.

“He’s handsome right”, she said and I scoffed.

“His name is Justin, he is in grade 11 so he is a senior. The most handsome senior in Royal High and his friends too are handsome”, she replied.

“Oh”, that was all I could say.

“But he is a playboy and he is currently dating the most beautiful girl in the school, Amanda. She is so wicked. If you want to be on good terms with her, you better don’t cross paths with her”, the girl added.

I became discouraged immediately I heard he is a playboy and to top it all, he has a pretty girlfriend.

She stopped and turned to look at me. “This is the principal’s office, I will take my leave, I have a class in 2 minutes. And by the way, I’m Stephanie”, she said.

“Nice to meet you Stephanie, I’m Chrysler”, I said and she smiled and left.

“She’s so nice”, I thought and breathed very hard before knocking on the door.

“Come in”, I heard and opened the door to reveal a woman in her late 50’s.

“Have a seat”, she said without looking up.

“Are you the new student”, she asked after a brief moment of silence.

“Yes ma’am”, I replied nervously.

She took her eyes off her laptop and took a quick glance at me before returning her eyes back to the laptop screen.

“Someone will take you to your class”, she said and immediately someone entered the office and gestured me to follow him

We walked down the hallway till we reached a class and we stopped.

“Hello everyone, we have a new student. Can we please welcome her”, the man said.

And the students smiled although not all. I smiled back at them and looked round the whole class and saw the girl I met earlier sitting in the middle and I smiled. She seemed to be busy with something.

I introduced myself to the whole class. “My name is Chrysler Stone”, I said and went to sit near Stephanie.

“Hey”, I said to her and she looked up.

“Do you mind if I sit here”, I asked and she smiled.

“It’s you again, sure you can sit near me”, she said and I smiled.

A woman walked into the class. “Settle down”, she shouted and the whole class became calm.

“Oh no, this woman again”, Stephanie grumbled.

“What does she teach”, I asked

“Government”, she replied.

“Justin, have you seen that new student. Mehn, she’s f*cking hot and sexy”, Charlie said.

I scoffed and looked outside the window like there was something outside.

“I must say, she is really pretty”, White said.

“Hope y’all know she’s a junior student”, Jayden said rolling his eyes.

Justin suddenly left the class making all his friends wonder if there is anything wrong with him.

“What is going on with Justin”, White asked and they gave him an ‘i – don’t – know’, look and White shrugged.

Justin was feeling somehow about the new girl but he doesn’t understand the feeling. He was so restless so he wanted to calm himself down my making out with a girl.

He went to a class and some girls jumped on him and was touching his body anyhow so he just picked a girl and took her to the restroom.

Different moans were just coming out from the restroom. Justin was banging the girl real hard with no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Their bodies were filled with sweat. The girl kept on calling Justin’s name and it was driving him crazy.

The funniest part is that Justin was not even moaning, it was only the girl. She attempted to kiss him but he removed his face.

“Don’t ever try to kiss me again”, he said still banging her.

After the government class, Chrysler was pressed and wanted to use the restroom.

“Uhm Steph, please can you show me the restroom”, she asked

“Sure, it’s just the second turning by your left”, Steph said.

“Okay, thank you”, I said and left.

When I got to the restroom, as I was about using the toilet, I started hearing different sounds so I put my ear close to the door.

They were moans. “Oh my God”, I said and gasped. Even if they wanted to do it, they should have gone to a secluded spot not the restroom.

The guy wasn’t even moaning, means he is not enjoying it.

“Such a joy killer. I feel sorry for the girl”, I said and was lost listening to the sounds that I didn’t know when they opened the door and caught me listening to them.

“B*tch, what are you looking for here”, the girl asked me and I didn’t answer.

I was staring at Justin. “Damn, how can someone be this handsome”, I thought to myself. He was not even looking at me so I felt bad and looked away too.

“Is it not you I’m talking to”, the girl asked again.

“I came here to use the restroom, any problem with that”, I asked and she got angry.

“Do you know who I am….”, she was cut short by Justin.

“Gareth, shut up and go back to your class”, Justin shouted.

“Are you really sending me out Justin”, Gareth asked doubtedly.

“I will not repeat myself”, Justin said and she hissed and turned to leave.

As she was going, I gave her an ‘ I won you’, look and I was smirking too, which made her more angrier.

Justin came really close to me and raised my chin up, “don’t try what you did today again”, he said dangerously and walked out.

“Phew, that was a close one”, I said, releasing all the air I was holding inside me for so long.

I couldn’t use the restroom again so I ran back to the class.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/i-fall-in-love-with-you/

(1) (Reply)

Enchanted By A Curse Prince - Feather's Stories / IHRAF Admonishes African Writers, Artists And Musicians / SYNW Congratulates Odia Ofeimun On His 73rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.