Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please (13645 Views)

Nairaland Civil Engineers Who Are Already Making It Big / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by liver123(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good evening civil engineers in this place. I have this job offer to be a site engineer and supervisor on bridge construction in one village in my state which is to last for period of three month. The issue now is that I don't have experience on bridge construction, the only area I have experience as a site engineer is building construction and I don't want to Bleep up at all as the man want to use this work to test my competency. Please engineers who have experience in this area should please come in and brief me please. If possible I can get picture and video I will really appreciate. Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Mko123(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kindly send your information to this mail and pls describe your precise location.

kpedebamise@gmail.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by liver123(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mko123:
Kindly send your information to this mail and pls describe your precise location.

kpedebamise@gmail.com
OK
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Kharol1234: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good luck
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Obito555(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bridge and building are quite different structural behaviour your inexperienced in bridge doesn't qualify u to supervise one, u can only learn during the construction.

46 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by StrongAlphMale: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Since you already have knowledge on building constructions, you should apply that same knowledge to bridge construction.

OP, Are you an IT student?

You were even made to be a supervisor at the site which is Normally the work of an IT student. If you are an IT, then keep calm and act cool, there's nothing to worry about as the man will be there or even calls you constantly to know how far the work has gone

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by 900warriorz: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na to go buy plank and 2x4 o undecided pay better carpenters, bridge don set grin

Thank me later wink

28 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by smile11s(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
nice1
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by kalu61(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Get a freelance Engineer in road construction for guidance or look for a road construction firm around your city to put you in the know.

Or better still get a foreman there to get the work done.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by MrJames007: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just tell him you can’t do it before you construct something that would cause tragedy.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by nairadatti: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mko123:

kpedebamise@gmail.com
what if these people collect work from your hand ,mumu

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Mulatta(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Based on the bridge design, check YouTube or Google you will definitely find something.
Cheers

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by DDfruitful: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's all simple, get an experienced foreman since you can read design very well and get to work

17 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by worldclass68(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
I think YouTube may help too....

Goodluck Engineer 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Gfrey6(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Another beauty of nairaland.
Not the hating and insults on a daily basis because of election or politics.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by worldclass68(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
900warriorz:
Na to go buy plant and 2x4 o undecided pay better carpenters, bridge don set grin

Thank me later wink

😳😳😳

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by hardbody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
nairadatti:
what if these people collect work from your hand ,mumu

This is better than building a death trap. The joke is actually on you. greedy buffoon. This guy wants to learn, your type will cause mass tragedy because you don't want others who know better to teach you, Learn humility and eschew avarice and cupidity.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by MarveworldG: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you have supervised building project, it's an added advantage, here is the thing: you are definitely not the one who prepared the Civil engineering design(I'm sure you know that this is different from architectural design of project) and structural analysis of the bridge. If you can decode/read what's in the paper then you are good to go.

The guys that could expose your inexperience are those surveyors at site (especially during piers alignment), be smart with those guys

Meanwhile we design luxury interiors for home, office, hotel and commercial property. We provide designs that best suit your personality

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
liver123:
Good evening civil engineers in this place. I have this job offer to be a site engineer and supervisor on bridge construction in one village in my state which is to last for period of three month. The issue now is that I don't have experience on bridge construction, the only area I have experience as a site engineer is building construction and I don't want to Bleep up at all as the man want to use this work to test my competency. Please engineers who have experience in this area should please come in and brief me please. If possible I can get picture and video I will really appreciate. Thanks

You are just a supervisor. Your job is to make sure the use the prescribed materials.

Oboy you don blow. Unless you are not a corrupt Nigerian. You are making over 3 million in this job

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by micgray100(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
I AM A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WITH VAST EXPERIENCE WITH ROAD DESIGN LIKE BRIGDES AND CULVERTS...

CALL OR WATSAPP 0703..2728...941.. ENGR. FRANK.. COREN REGISTERED

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bridge construction for 3 months ?

What type of bridge? Or is it a culvert

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Irupetepete: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sup
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Mrkumareze(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bridge work requires alot of task, very technical procedure. Starting from it's architectural design, to piling etc. Please, don't take a job that ll disgrace you. It's better you work as an IT student to gain knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by Kellyewoma: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chat me up with this WhatsApp number. 07036677535. I can assist by God's Grace.
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pay me 1m make I help you out. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by unnot21(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by hslbroker2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm here
Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by shortgun(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
You didn't tell us what you studied in school.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by kennisman(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igbo may ask, what type of bridge are you constructing. Cable-stay, cantilever, suspension or just normal beam or truss?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by kennisman(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
If I may ask, what type of bridge are you constructing. Cable-stay, cantilever, suspension or just normal beam or truss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Civil Engineers Come In Here Please by patriotic007: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
We are here angry angry angryhope there is contract for us o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Friends' Zone / Banks Lay Off 8,584 Staff In A Year / : The Fate Of A Physics Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.