Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca (660 Views)

Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen / Omeruo: We're Not Scared Of Brazil, Spain / Who Is Better Eto Of Barca Or Sheva Of Barca? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca by Jomiliny(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca by A40(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca by nsodo: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2011
I the Footballing world today if a team wakes up and say it is not scared of Barcelona i look at it as a naked lie because even the best and courageous coaches like Mouriho has never tasted happiness ever since he went to Spain. To be sincere there is not team which is not scared of Barca my be Owen is a supporter.
Re: Owen - We're Not Scared Of Barca by efepro(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
nsodo:

I the Footballing world today if a team wakes up and say it is not scared of Barcelona i look at it as a Unclad lie because even the best and courageous coaches like Mouriho has never tasted happiness ever since he went to Spain. To be sincere there is not team which is not scared of Barca my be Owen is a supporter.
U're right.D fear of BARCA is d begining of wisdom.Barca's only threat dis season is MAN U

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland NBA Injustice / NIGERIA VS INDIA; Is This True / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.