Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix (299 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by AnyanwuSilas: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Muslims are allowed to attack Christianity on Christian threads but same can't happen on Muslim threads?

In Islamic threads, nairalanders must swear to Allah and Prophet Muhammad before they are allowed to comment, but Muslims don't swear to Jehova and Jesus before commenting on Christian threads.

I'm not a Christain, but a Muslim is calling Jesus Christ a Muslim, is that not blasphemy? Why are Muslims allowed to insult Christians on nairaland?

This guy name AntiChristian is known for making anti Christian comments on Christian threads but the mods does nothing, you can't try the same on Islam for Muslim without being banned.

Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Homefingers:
Everyone is responsible for their actions. Be good at all time and live a happy life

That is how you people tolerate nonsense and allow it slide..keep deceiving yourself..when a person does something stupid you call the bullshit out...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by Victorclean1: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Because the owner of Nairaland is a Muslim.
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Proof please. . . .
Hope you are aware that most NL fake muslims are actually CHRISTIANS who go around starting ethnic and religious wars all over NL and the world? Even the so-called Fulani herdsmen and BOKO HARAM all over Nigeria have been found to be CHRISTIANS, cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by Loliip: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Islam needs humans to protect it while Christianity stands its ground without human protection.
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by AntiChristian: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Muslims are allowed to attack Christianity on Christian threads but same can't happen on Muslim threads?

In Islamic threads, nairalanders must swear to Allah and Prophet Muhammad before they are allowed to comment, but Muslims don't swear to Jehova and Jesus before commenting on Christian threads.

I'm not a Christain, but a Muslim is calling Jesus Christ a Muslim, is that not blasphemy? Why are Muslims allowed to insult Christians on nairaland?

This guy name AntiChristian is known for making anti Christian comments on Christian threads but the mods does nothing, you can't try the same on Islam for Muslim without being banned.

Don't be vexed at the truth! Afterall, i didn't get down when a Christian started preaching in the bus. And i didn't say anything when he was saying anyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord and savior will enter hell. I wonder where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and personal savior!

What I wrote are facts in Islam that all Prophets are Muslims!

Right from Adam till Jesus and Muhammad! No be me talk am na Islam.
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by vdestro: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Don't be vexed at the truth! Afterall, i didn't get down when a Christian started preaching in the bus. And i didn't say anything when he was saying anyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord and savior will enter hell. I wonder where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and personal savior!

What I wrote are facts in Islam that all Prophets are Muslims!

Right from Adam till Jesus and Muhammad! No be me talk am na Islam.

Why you no go talk am for Islam thread na? No body here go complain but you carry am come here knowing it is offensive.

You wicked gan.
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by AntiChristian: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

Why you no go talk am for Islam thread na? No body here go complain but you carry am come here knowing it is offensive.

You wicked gan.

Some of your brothers are also abusing our Prophet and Allah on our threads.

How is it offensive?

How am I wicked?

Are Christians not tolerant anymore?
Re: Why Are Muslims Allowed To Attack Christianity On Nairaland? Pix by vdestro: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Some of your brothers are also abusing our Prophet and Allah on our threads.

How is it offensive?

How am I wicked?

Are Christians not tolerant anymore?

So because an idiot acts in his idiocy, it is okay for you to act as one too?

What is offensive is offensive all the way, and what is wicked is wicked.

Whether it is done by those who call themselves Christians or by you, it is wickedness!

You do not go into a man's house and shit and piss and mess up his house.

It is wickedness.

You can not do that and call for tolerance, no sir.

You just can not!

(1) (Reply)

It Worked Like A Charm / Apostle Arome Said About This Deeper Life Pastor / How To Know God's Will And How To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.