Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Underage Prostitution In Nigeria - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria (57178 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by gfelo(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
if its involve this gender i know say fight go later happen for this post, me na to read comment smile and sip my beer
grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by casppyjay: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
gfelo:
grin
na there police go arrest him for patronizing prostitute
even police na free fucccck for brothels know diz know peace if u call atleast in Africa na u go enter different kind of problems physical and diabolical it could be more but I can guarantee u d aforementioned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by jamesversion: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2023
naturefellow:
hopes same applies to your future daughter, or niece cheesy

His Neice, like another person's daughter??
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by membranus: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why won’t they run mad. Do you know how traumatizing it is to have decayed, old, decrepit men like you rot on top her young body multiple times, day in and day out. Even just one of you is traumatizing already, talk more of multiples of you day in and day out.

Wetin men do you na so men bad reach for you dehumanise us like this?

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
drololaaof:

It is the fault of there parents.
1 Giving birth to children they cannot take adequate care of
2 They should follow up where they are and inquire what they are doing and wellbeing
3 The government of the oil rich state are culpable for not taking care of the grass root people , many of them did not go to school to have basic education it is very sad ,yet you see them on TV sets with their useless transformation , many of their citizens are wallowing in abject poverty. These governors do go to Dubai, France Germany, USA, UK & other countries saw good things there, but they will not replicate them in their state.
You have great points but on a lighter note , it is not easy to survive in this country .

When I was job hunting I faced a lot of challenges , you will use what you've to get what you want.

You will see some babes earning fat salary but there's a secret behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by LZAA: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
We wey don see 13-14 years old dey do nko?
It's sad really but the dark truth is underage prostitution happens all over the planet

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by pikechukwu6(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Nah that kinda of fresh kitten I like so much... there should be a good place to visit shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by ufotty2001: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
6 out of 10 teenage girls age 12 to 18yrs are one way into prostitutions.. it directly or indirectly!!!

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by denko(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2023
be rest assure that they will banny your daughter too.
Aigbedion141:
Please anyone who knows any brothel in ibadan where I can meet young bannies..
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by AutomaticMotors: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Aigbedion141:

Edo Boy Must Chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
jamesversion:

His Neice, like another person's daughter??

well, they're related by blood. And he must be a big perv to think that of her too undecided

Let's be guided, right?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by OBTOREPA(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u grin grin grin grin grin same u will see a girl of 13 years old and woo her on the road now u saw an 18 year old girl and calling her underage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say the money dey charged u is much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke boy like u don't deserve to have erections fr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are us*less......all of them grin grin
They are not hidden, mtn anywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2023
People must do everything to survived in war territories between Biafra & Nigeria. If like keep pretending as if there is no Biafra & Nigeria going on.

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Szamsie1993(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Aigbedion141:

Come Olomi
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.

he forgot to tell us that he last last sample the goods !
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...
You must don get information from your guys say smallie full there before you enter the brothel to go Bleep them.

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by qtx(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should step up, build your country so your children can stop doing the ashawo work. Abi you dey see young white girls dey do ashawo? That is because their men has built them a decent society for them to thrive.

Agreed, that is why we must all collect our PVCs and vote wisely this time.

However, it is not an excuse for the children to be allowed to enagage in such. Afterall, there are some girls in similar or even worst circumstances yet do menial jobs to survive which is more diginifying.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Whitelion07:
dem dey talk of underage you dey talk of light skin. Na wao oooo!

Did I say somtin wrong? Is she lightskin or not? angry
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Stevenbright(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...

Please report that place to the relevant authorities.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by histemple: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.

This seem to be the right thing to do BUT,

All brothel owners/operators have very strong support from the police to whom they make returns.

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Kingzeez10: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2023
LINTUNE:
are u sure u really want to report the place or wink ... grin
Are you maad? Do what?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Paracetamol01: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:

all of them are from one region in akwa ibom..(ORON). There parents should do more to check the wellbeing of there child/ward
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by eleniyan2020: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
We really need to save this country? How can employers be paying people 30k per month? This is the same amount that some little girls make when they sleep with older men one night. Tell me why they won't go into prostitution?

Boys are going into Yahoo at an alarming rate too. A friend once said that if not for Yahoo, nobody will be sleeping at night anymore because all the boys will become armed robbers.

Vote out APC; vote for Peter Obi so we can start rebuilding this country because things can only get worse in the coming years if you choose either of the two evils before us.
no one is saint among them all,so no unemployment in anambra since obi was once a governor...
You guys should stop the over hyped!
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Psychopatheko: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u grin grin grin grin grin same u will see a girl of 13 years old and woo her on the road now u saw an 18 year old girl and calling her underage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say the money dey charged u is much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke boy like u don't deserve to have erections fr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well sometimes I dey reason why this person go dey talk like say her papa na from Mali or Kenya you just dey shout Nigerian men are useless all of this capping na online na your type dey go dey beg guy for gbola if them break your heart I believe say you fi recognize the person instead of all this wey you dey do which one be Nigerian man useless you for dey knack go and dog na

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All of them this thread reeks of dahm nasty paedophiles
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Olabrown241: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2023
And tempting part of it is that their pu**y is tight and very wonderful
Devil is a liar 😭

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by PointZerom: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry

Where and where for Ogun?
I want to help them.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2023
eleniyan2020:
no one is saint among them all,so no unemployment in anambra since obi was once a governor...
You guys should stop the over hyped!

Nobody is hyping anyone. In life, you check the options before and pick the best out of them. The federal government of this country is extremely powerful. If we have the right person fixing things from the top, we will have a working country in no time.

I am not here to convince you, but just know that it's an insult to compare Tinubu/Atiku with Obi on a financial responsibility scale. We need a disciplined man to strengthen our federal institutions, create jobs for the youths and compel public office holders to be accountable.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Kasimir: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2023
The problem here is not the people but government. image somebody will be paid 30k per month how will she not join prostitution to make 20k per day. My brother come to Brass Island Bayelsa state you will see 14yrs old girl with two kids.

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by eleniyan2020: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

Nobody is hyping anyone. In life, you check the options before and pick the best out of them. The federal government of this country is extremely powerful. If we have the right person fixing things from the top, we will have a working country in no time.

I am not here to convince you, but just know that it's an insult to compare Tinubu/Atiku with Obi on a financial responsibility scale. We need a disciplined man to strengthen our federal institutions, create jobs for the youths and compel public office holders to be accountable.
you can't convince me,I think obi is better than both of them, but the way you guys talk,like is going to revived Nigeria like Germany in 4yrs...I'm not voting, not in this failed country!

3 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2023
PointZerom:

Where and where for Ogun?
I want to help them.
With same Nigeria police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.