Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? (928 Views)

February 2021 Prophetic Word And Spiritual Guidance / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello everyone. As led by the spirit of Jehovah, I shall be spending a brief period on this forum to attend to God's children and minister in humility to their spiritual needs in the area of guidance, vision, direction and exploring the best possibilities that God has ordained for his people.

I'm gifted in things of the spirit. The spiritual controls the physical. It pains when children of God are distracted with daily living so they miss out on spiritual insights and wallow in darkness.

In the brief moments Iam going to spend here, I offer my gifts totally free. Take advantage of me and exhaust me. I want to leave here thoroughly exhausted. I'm well rounded spiritual so throw it all to me.

I would like to answer all your personal guidance here so others can benefit from it to. If your questions are too private, you can shoot me a mail prophetchijioke52@gmail.com
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Full names and location as necessary requirements. Works like a guided precision missile.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Taking requests.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Don't suffer in darkness. Know what God is saying concerning you.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Taking requests
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by CaptMarvel(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2023
ProphetChi:
Taking requests
people are not interested in talking to a prophet without correct CV. You can't just come here and say you are a prophet and expect people to ditch out their details to you when they don't even know what the heck you are!

Even if you are a true prophet you don't need to be seeking for attention or chasing clout, what you have will express itself and naturally draw Men to you, Abi na otumokpor you wan use for nairaland 😂😁
No pun attended, just a brotherly advice cool

4 Likes

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
CaptMarvel:
people are not interested in talking to a prophet without correct CV. You can't just come here and say you are a prophet and expect people to ditch out their details to you when they don't even know what the heck you are!

Even if you are a true prophet you don't need to be seeking for attention or chasing clout, what you have will express itself and naturally draw Men to you, Abi na otumokpor you wan use for nairaland 😂😁
No pun attended, just a brotherly advice cool

Name and location is all that's required. There are different ways to use NL. Used to be on allexperts back in the days. I'm actually here briefly as the spirit directed. Waiting for two people here before I'm done.

One thing with this gift is that you would be "pushed" to go and wait for one you've never met..... "Did I start this Or did it start me"
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Be well
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Keep them coming children of light. It's your due season.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Beam light to the darkness.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
You deserve to know how the unseen is operational in your affairs. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
I will send out pending mails tonight. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2023
His grace is sufficient for his children this new week.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Taking requests
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jesus Christ the Prince of peace.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Still taking requests

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by Docodes(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jacob mamuna
Location Abuja
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by sorextee(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samson Adinoyi

Nasarawa state.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 4:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Will get back to both requests. Keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by MightySparrow: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Another offering collection centre on Nairalan.

grin grin grin
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by orisa37: 5:46am On Feb 05, 2023
ON THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 3:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Men ought to pray and not to sleep. Your adversaries work at night.

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Docodes:
Jacob mamuna
Location Abuja

Good morning dear Jacob mamuna. The good lord bless you. You are a great man. I see your bright stars.

You have spirit of making peace around you and anywhere you go. The lord will use you very well to help people of different religions. You have a powerful guardian angel from God almighty. Always read psalms 91 v1 to the end especially at night before going to bed by9pm you will see handiwork of Almighty God more upon you.

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by delugadou(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
ProphetChi:

Good morning dear Jacob mamuna. The good lord bless you. You are a great man. I see your bright stars.

You have spirit of making peace around you and anywhere you go. The lord will use you very well to help people of different religions. You have a powerful guardian angel from God almighty. Always read psalms 91 v1 to the end especially at night before going to bed by9pm you will see handiwork of Almighty God more upon you.
I saw myself in a location that looks like market place, killing lots of cats. Couldn't finish killing all the cats though. When I saw some big ones that I didn't get to kill, I promised to come back later to continue the attack. Is it a casual dream? Never dreamt such before.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2023
delugadou:

I saw myself in a location that looks like market place, killing lots of cats. Couldn't finish killing all the cats though. When I saw some big ones that I didn't get to kill, I promised to come back later to continue the attack. Is it a casual dream? Never dreamt such before.
There's a specified structure I answer questions. Kindly revert.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
I see it before it happens
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by VictorGeneral4(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Victor Chinomso
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
VictorGeneral4:
Victor Chinomso
Lagos
I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by SeraphEl: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
…….another “prophet”.

…..”and many prophets shall arise and deceive many….”

Yehsua in Matt 24:11

Take heed people lest you fall prey. These are those false prophets…..the bible is replete with warnings.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Still taking requests
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by ProphetChi: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Know the mind of God concerning you and yours.
Re: Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2023
ProphetChi:
Know the mind of God concerning you and yours.
Kobojunkie is that you? And since when did you became a prophet? You think we won't know you are the one, judging from your written English I will always know you are the one even if you are using an incognito Moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. / Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem / Kidnapper Pastor That Demands 50m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.