Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? (19149 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / 5 Reasons Why Ogbono Soup Is Preferred To Egusi Soup In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by stevebond007(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

That would be mackerel.
The its bones are quite soft too.

Oh, then I like mackerel and I definitely love catfish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne ehn! grin

Seriously, it was because of you I changed the title from which of these would you delete? to which of these is your least preferred? because I just knew you wouldn't want to pick one. cheesy

Ngwa, tell us your least and most preferred? smiley

You know I love preparing different meals so its always difficult to take out any.

I like cooking with all the fish above but my favourite would be Tilapia followed by cat fish.
I do wash the cat fish with salt and warm water to take out all the slime before cooking.
I know you don't like cat fish though cool

Mackerel aka Titus would follow, then Shawa.

I learned a way to enjoy Shawa without the bones. I wash, salt and place in a sieve then grill when the water is drained out. The bones melt away and it's so delicious.
If I want to fry it, I wash, salt and place in a sieve under the sun. Fry when the water is drained with no oil splashing.

Croaker would be my last pick, we are not friends like that grin
Maybe cos it doesn't have oil like the rest.
I like them fish oily grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by Dshocker(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
I donโ€™t eat fishโ€ฆ only pork

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by Awise09(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shawa out

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by mariahAngel(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

You know I love preparing different meals so its always difficult to take out any.

I like cooking with all the fish above but my favourite would be Tilapia followed by cat fish.
I do wash the cat fish with salt and warm water to take out all the slime before cooking.
I know you don't like cat fish though cool

Mackerel aka Titus would follow, then Shawa.

I learned a way to enjoy Shawa without the bones. I wash, salt and place in a sieve then grill when the water is drained out. The bones melt away and it's so delicious.
If I want to fry it, I wash, salt and place in a sieve under the sun. Fry when the water is drained with no oil splashing.

Croaker would be my last pick, we are not friends like that grin
Maybe cos it doesn't have oil like the rest.
I like them fish oily grin

Nne, you see that croaker fish ehn, I wanted to state that it's kinda overrated o, but I decided to leave the matter.๐Ÿ™ƒ
Let it not be as if my own is too much. ๐Ÿ˜
It's a very healthy fish sha.๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by Glocal1: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

You most preferred nko?
Titus( Alaran)
Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by breadplanets(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's Ghanaians favourite fish you finished like this? cheesy
be like dem dey wear bullet proof dey chop am....I bought dry one the other time...I had to call the seller and accuse her of attempted murder!๐Ÿฅถ
Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by kinah(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Which of these fishes would you delete?
Which one is your preferred one?

Picture source: Instagram

All but lately
I prefer dried or smoked catfish to fresh catfish.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
breadplanets:
be like dem dey wear bullet proof dey chop am....I bought dry one the other time...I had to call the seller and accuse her of attempted murder!๐Ÿฅถ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, you see that croaker fish ehn, I wanted to state that it's kinda overrated o, but I decided to leave the matter.๐Ÿ™ƒ
Let it not be as if my own is too much. ๐Ÿ˜
It's a very healthy fish sha.๐Ÿ˜Œ

Nne, Croaker is overhyped if you ask me.
I must add sauce or stew to enjoy it unlike the others.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, Croaker is overhyped if you ask me.
I must add sauce or stew to enjoy it unlike the others.

To be honest, I'd choose hake over croaker.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by Bintdawood(f): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Which of these fishes would you delete?
Which one is your most preferred?

Picture source: Instagram

Comot shawa and serve me all at once cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by mariahAngel(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bintdawood:

Comot shawa and serve me all at once cool cool

Bint, you too? ๐Ÿ‘€
What did shawa do to deserve all these contempt? ๐Ÿฅฒ

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by Bintdawood(f): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Bint, you too? ๐Ÿ‘€
What did shawa do to deserve all these contempt? ๐Ÿฅฒ

Yesso๐Ÿ˜น
I just dont like the taste of the fish

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by lalalista: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Allow your food digest first before eating it.
never. It can't enter my mouth

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? by okirewaju(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
None
I love fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safest Container For Moimoi Healthwise (leaf, Nylon, Tin, Aluminium Cups?) / Peeling Beans / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.