Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... (682 Views)

Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting / How to Win Huge Cash On Bet9ja, Nairabet And Other Platform / Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... by ccjoe: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
According to a 2019 report, the Nigerian sport betting industry generates over 700billion naira yearly, with the likes of bet9ja lagos making a whooping $10m monthly...

Anyone with a more recent and accurate estimation/suggestion as to what these sport betting companies in the leagues of betking, nairabet, bet9ja, e.t.c, makes monthly should do well to share.

Some source claims an average Nigerian between the age of 18 and 40 spends roughly 2k daily to bet. How true is this?

Re: How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... by gfelo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
I believe this, almost everybody in my office play this.
Re: How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... by Pickmycall: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sport betting has become a side hustle to many Nigerians.Salary alone cannot take care of most civil servants.

Meanwhile,this same betting has turn most of them to debtors.They take loans from loan sharks to stake bet and lost everything.
Today Empoli defeated inter-milan who was playing at home.Do you know how many tickets has cast?
Virtual gamblers are the worst hit.

1 Like

Re: How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... by ccjoe: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pickmycall:
Sport betting has become a side hustle to many Nigerians.Salary alone cannot take care of most civil servants.

Meanwhile,this same betting has turn most of them to debtors.They take loans from loan sharks to stake bet and lost everything.
Today Empoli defeated inter-milan who was playing at home.Do you know how many tickets has cast?
Virtual gamblers are the worst hit.
Thank you. What baffles me most is how people keep thinking they'll one day win big even after pilling up series of losses and debts. They keep playing and loosing and even when they win, it's always peanuts, and yet they wouldn't stop playing, Shows how greedy some of us are.

Trying to turn a #100 into 1m in minutes to me is pure greed, also, staking 500k that could start you a small business on 1.5 odd to quickly gain an extra 250k is greed emboldened by stupidity. Over 90% Of the time, these people will end up loosing thier hard earned money, and then will come up with some silly story of how they almost won bla bla bla. What madness!
I think it's more like an addiction though.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spiritial Prediction / Expand ₦3,150 To ₦107,100 In 6days / Top Soccer Tips For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.