Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) (33829 Views)

Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First Alcoholic Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by clinician2x: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2023
aylive02:
grin

Unboxing of 3m foolishness

Make money fes.

This money ur father no fit make, try make am.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Jaftee:
this is a Macallan - Rare Cask Black

Elite drink

a close look at it, it might be Macallan M. N2.9M

Nice one...1st person to guess the name of the alcoholic drink
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by GorillaApp(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Broke question
Can Dangote buy this drink?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by ahnie: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Maobichek:

Not really, some drinks are very costly; that 26th morning "NEXT CASH" got burnt, investors in the wine and electronics section wept more than others.
HeLlo there!
How's you?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Mazzatov: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Na so so poor people full nairaland
That is an Elite of course it will be so expensive, it is not made for the poor

Funniest part na what me and my guy still dey argue about this morning be this
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2023
You weldone
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by NomzyJust(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Shekpe and Champagne, all na d same. Na high u go high again and again.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Ijaya123: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
If I drink it, will I thirst no more?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Vikynas: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2023
One plot of land Gone🙆
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Some of our people will like to buy it, not because the drink is special, but just because of the price so they can use it to show off as usual. That’s one unique thing about these so called “Yahoo boys”. They all like to show off.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
This must be the wine that Jesus turned to water at the wedding in Galilee wink

Loooooooooooool... Loooool
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Satazaa: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am not a religious bigot but this is why I absolutely love Islam, it's TRUE adherents and believers are completely forbidden from alcoholic beverages so you can't think of this trash in the first place, 3 million naira can conviniently see a medical student through school and serve himself and humanity for life or 30 widows can be given 100k each to start business and grow with it, experience tells me that if you abuse money, before long money will abuse you mercilessly, I personally know one big boy and night club baller just seven years ago who drive Keke now to survive with his family, true story guys undecided
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Gbadespet(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
When you are rich ,you are rich..
I can and would buy more xpensive than that is I'm endowed....E know too cost for the odogwu's
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by nedekid: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:
Abeg the drink dey give enternal life?
I taya.
No be champagne? E no de sweet sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Old video.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Germanjoe(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
If person drink am will he be thrist again,?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's just class and social definition..

Nothing more.

Know this philosophy and your life will be simple...
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Menclothing: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Buddha3:
Should Peter Obi win next month's Presidential elections, we'll open this bottle at Blakes Resorts, Garki Abuja!

My wife will be ably responsible for the unboxing! So if you have nowhere to go in celebration of Obi's Victory and you're in Abuja, find your way to Blakes Resorts. We must high for one straight week!

It's about winning it's not about making our nation grow celebrating tribes men victory with 3m alch can't u give less privileged or empower suffering people into east
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by iHateFraudsters: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:

Can Dangote buy this drink?

Do I look like Dangote?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by GorillaApp(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Do I look like Dangote?
Of course you are not...that's why you can't understand it. The extremely wealthy don't splurge on vanities like this

EOD.
Don't bother mentioning me. We all have different outlook
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Kholiwe(f): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's not made for poverty stricken people like some of you here so shut up.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by iHateFraudsters: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:

Of course you are not...that's why you can't understand it. The extremely wealthy don't splurge on vanities like this

EOD.
Don't bother mentioning me. We all have different outlook

Why tell me how to spend my money?

Is it your money?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by aylive02(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
clinician2x:

Make money fes.

This money ur father no fit make, try make am.
. Were. Na so you dey drag your father for house?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by JoNach: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
aylive02:
grin

Lol.. make poverty mentality, make poverty no wound you oo... that's Macallan whisky, people that can afford do and enjoy without hassle ..as beer 200naira be for you. Na so 3m drink be foe them.. hustle oooo
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Ken4Christ: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Maybe the drink is a vaccination against every known and unknown diseases. Absolute madness.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by aylive02(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
JoNach:

Lol.. make poverty mentality, make poverty no wound you oo... that's Macallan whisky, people that can afford do and enjoy without hassle ..as beer 200naira be for you. Na so 3m drink be foe them.. hustle oooo
. How many of this can your father afford? cheesy
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Menclothing:

It's about winning it's not about making our nation grow celebrating tribes men victory with 3m alch can't u give less privileged or empower suffering people into east

Thank you for educating me on how best to spend my money. You Nigerians always seem to have opinions on how one should live his life as if you basically have yours figured out to the last details.
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Thazard(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Sweetvie: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
aylive02:
grin
just say you don't have money.

You can never afford this kind of drinks.

Shior!
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by ZINNYBANKS: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Crazy people even azul no reach 3m
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by Nuliberry: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Me wey dey find #50 buy gala chop...

Gala left #50 price tag a long long time ago. cheesy
It is now #100 for the small one, #150 for the big one, ( ofcourse the thing even looks smaller now than before).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Still Cheaper To Cook At Home Against Eating Out? / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.