Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Thierry Henry Speaks On The Match Between Arsenal And Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Thierry Henry Speaks On The Match Between Arsenal And Manchester United (229 Views)

Wenger Predicts What Will Happen To Thierry Henry At Monaco / 10 Lessons From Chelsea And Manchester United Clash / Hilarious Pictures Between Arsenal Vs Liverpool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Speaks On The Match Between Arsenal And Manchester United by Enemyofpeace: 6:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Thierry Henry 🗣️ - "I am happy that Arsenal won and they deserved to win after their performance in the second half but boy Man United look completely different under ten Hag. I will be honest, I am a big fan of ten Hag and I like him very much. He is the coach I recommended to Laporta after Koeman got sacked at Barca. He is a genius. Today we saw a team with three years of development against a team with six months of development, also a team with one week of rest against a team with two days of rest yet still Man United went toe-to-toe which for me was surprising. I thought Arsenal will be all over United from the kick off and United players will sit back but I was wrong, United in fact had better control of the ball in the first half. You give one more year to ten Hag and back him in market, United will be a force to reckon with. No disrespect to Sir Alex but if ten Hag gets it right at United, they will play more attractive football than they played under Sir Alex Ferguson." [ CBS Sports & Amazon Prime ]

#utdmodestus

Re: Thierry Henry Speaks On The Match Between Arsenal And Manchester United by Enemyofpeace: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Weghorst the worst number 9

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City 3-0 Bayern Munich: Champions League Quarter-final, First Leg / Trending Songs And News / West Ham United 0 – 4 Manchester City (nov-24-2018) EPL Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.