Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

10 Types Of Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of Girls (2820 Views)

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland / Beware Of Girls And Guys That Bear These Names. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Girls by isleman(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2011
A female friend forwarded this to me and i think i should share it.

from the bachelor's club:

we might not be sure of the ones to take home to our mothers but we know the ones that are under-qualified for marriage

1. OVERSKILL: this one is all over the town in too much make-up and skimpy clothes. she dey every red carpet and event. the club feels empty without her on a Friday night.

2. RUNZ GIRL: her annual salary in N2.5M but she lives in a well furnished apartment in maitama or lekki and drive a high profile tear rubber vehicle. guys go chop ur money and take off.

3. SPIRO: dis one don teeeyy for house. she don dey enta voicemail so she don decide to dey use church cover up. Dat fasting and prayer no be the issue, wia u dey wen ur mates dey marry?

4. SPOILT BRAT: her papa hold small change so she no fit do house work.we know dem! high maintenance, no productivity. u fit get gift on your wedding day, but after that, her papa go free you with your LIABILITY.

5. DAMAGED GOODS: dem don break this one herat tire, so if you talk about love, she go just provoke.

6. NO SEX TILL AFTER MARRIAGE: u dey make sense but how come your friends wey soji dey marry before you? guys dey like test engine before dem buy moto oh! give am small, then hoard the thing(wink)

7. STALKER: "sweetie, where are you?", "who are you with and what are you doing?", "you are always hanging out with the boys", abeg find super glue take seal your mouth or u go tey for house.

8. SEND ME RECHARGE CARD: give yourself brain. allow the guy use him mind, guys dont respect moochers and panhandlers

9. FAKE TO THE BONE: fake hair, fake eyelashes, faje nail, padded bra, 6 inch heels, 5 layers of make up weetinn? where the original you come dey?

10. CANT TAKE SHIT FROM A GUY:na una bad pass, wen the time comes, u go beg for that shit. shebi u dey enter menopause? dey dia, ur papa go soon begin collect house rent from you.

SHE WHO HAS EAR< LET HER HEAR.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by HornyJane(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2011
How e take concern you? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by isleman(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2011
Hot Jane:

How e take concern you? grin

which one are you? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by daomi(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2011
Hummmm sha, lol!
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
Funny grin
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by chummex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
"""How e take concern you?""""
@isleman: Leave am, she dey sound like SPIRO. grin
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by olawalebabs(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
you try
Re: 10 Types Of Girls by Nellyon(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2011
Oh yeah as bad as they all sound, the freak of it is that no guy deserves the worst of them, na management we are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Stop Laughing @ This Photo / My Fiance Claims She's A Virgin But I'm Disappointed When I Saw Her Horrible Pix / Top Football Players Battle/beat With Referees On Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.