Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians (297 Views)

A List Of Bad Pastors In Nigeria. / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians by thinkmoney(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
America is the smartest nation on earth. It protects itself not just by protecting its border, but it protect first nations around him from enemies. It means you have to first destroy many nations before you get to the USA.
That's why America has defence mechanisms in europe and even as far away as in japan in Asia. That even explains in some way the war in Ukraine. Ukraine in essence is fighting America's war.
This idea explains why I speak out. I try to sensitize people to arm them with information and logic to protect them against abusers and oppressors. If oppressors enslave others, most likely I will suffer too.
We should stop empowering shameless and wicked political and religious oppressors for our own sake.
It takes real knowledge to differentiate an original from a counterfeit. The difference is not always glaring. Fake pastors use bible, they preach Jesus and even perform miracles. They look so much like an original, but like fake money, they can buy things sometimes, but they many at times put subscribers in problems. They put users in jail.
One really needs to look beyond what they say to what they do really. It's their deeds that matter. Bible enjoins us when he talked about the then fake religious leaders, pharisees, it asks that we do what they say and not what they practice. Importantly however, we must dissociate ourselves from them. 'COME YEA OUT FROM AMONG THEM AND BE SANCTIFIED...' the bible enjoins.
God in his graciousness let these implicating things come out about these politicians and leaders. They say and do these things in the secret, but the fact that it come out means God allows it for a purpose, for us to act accordingly.
These wolves are consuming others. We should be concerned. The inferno burning the houses around us is only gaining fuel and power to eventually get to our own house. Let's go out and help put out the fire in other houses. We shouldn't wish away or wait until it gets to us. That's one reason why I always talk. Agberos (urchins) attempted to rob me in my car yesterday in broad daylight.
No need of judging, Suleiman is a wolf. The fact you still see members in his church should explain why you still see people supporting APC. We as humans need help. Gods kingdom needs to come quickly and put away this mess, because in actual fact, I no get power. And I YAM TAYAD.🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians by Michael547(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's interesting that you are able to see that worldly politics cannot solve human problems. It also interest me to see that you can see clearly how false religious leaders deceive their members to have trust in politicians.
I'm glad you said that God's kingdom should come. I can explain to you from the bible what that kingdom is, and how it is going to solve man's problems. Here is my WhatsApp number 08167469103. Chat me up.
Re: Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Michael547:
■ It's interesting that you are able to see that worldly politics cannot solve human problems. It also interest me to see that you can see clearly how false religious leaders deceive their members to have trust in politicians. I'm glad you said that God's kingdom should come. I can explain to you from the bible what that kingdom is, and how it is going to solve man's problems. Here is my WhatsApp number 08167469103. Chat me up.
According to Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God arrived about 2000 years ago — it is in and around everyone who is a citizen of it by virtue of being born-again. Are you somehow insinuating Jesus Christ lied to His followers then? undecided
Re: Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians by thinkmoney(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Michael547:
It's interesting that you are able to see that worldly politics cannot solve human problems. It also interest me to see that you can see clearly how false religious leaders deceive their members to have trust in politicians.
I'm glad you said that God's kingdom should come. I can explain to you from the bible what that kingdom is, and how it is going to solve man's problems. Here is my WhatsApp number 08167469103. Chat me up.
Thanks for the offer. I know this things

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Phone / What Muslims Did To Benson Idahosa That Shocked The World / How Do These Creatures Fly Or Operate With Their Wings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.