Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man (33640 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For β€˜raping Two Girls’ In Ogun / American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by ijustdey: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
A transgender woman was on Tuesday convicted of raping two vulnerable women while living as a man.

Isla Bryson was known as Adam Graham when she carried out violent sex attacks in 2016 and 2019 after attacking the victims she originally met online.

The 31-year-old who claimed to have had gender issues since the age of four but began transitioning from a man to a woman in 2020 - had denied the accusations, Daily Mail reports. She told jurors any sex was consensual although insisted she did not like sleeping with women and they made the 'first move'.

The first victim recalled repeatedly stating 'no' as her 'muscular' attacker raped her when the then man got into bed beside her in 2016. The second woman was raped at a flat when they were planning to watch the film Mean Girls in 2019.

Bryson was today found guilty of the two rape charges following a six-day trial at the High Court in Glasgow. She denied the charges, saying in evidence she 'would never hurt another human being'.

Bryson had been on bail but was today remanded in custody by judge Lord Scott until sentencing on February 28 in Stirling. It is not yet known if she is being remanded in a male or female jail.

She first appeared in the dock in July 2019 as Adam Graham with a Mike Tyson-style face tattoo. In high court papers dated 2020, the rapist was then referred to as Annie Bryson.

This was around the time Bryson told jurors she first made the decision to 'transition' from a man to a woman.

At this trial, she was then known as Isla Bryson with jurors told Adam Graham was now her 'dead name' one 'a transgender person was given at birth and no longer uses upon transitioning'.

She had attacked the first victim at a flat in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire having met on the Badoo dating site while known as Adam.

This was immediately after Bryson's marriage to a woman had ended.

In her evidence, Bryson claimed she had effectively used the 30-year-old for somewhere to stay.

But the victim told how she had been 'head over heels in love' with Adam. However, she soon suffered as Adam went from 'caring' to flying into a rage at trivial matters.

The rape occurred on September 16, 2016 after Bryson locked the door and got into bed beside her.

In pre-recorded testimony played to jurors, the victim said: 'I thought Adam had came for a cuddle and - at that moment - everything felt weird and wrong.

'I did not know what was going on.'

The woman recalled repeatedly stating 'no' as a 'muscular' Adam forced himself upon her.

The ordeal only ended when the victim's mum turned on a light in the hall.

The second woman was raped at a flat in Drumchapel, Glasgow on June 27, 2019.

Bryson told jurors how she had shared her 'sexuality issues' with the 34-year-old having met on the social media site Bigo.

The court heard the pair were together at the flat planning to watch the film Mean Girls.

The victim recalled feeling 'crushed' as the attacker she knew as Adam forced himself on her.

She stated: 'I told him to stop and he did not. He kept going. That is when I closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted to do.'

In her own evidence, Bryson - who said she was 'scared' in the witness box - often became emotional as she refuted the charges.

She said: 'I would never do that. I would never hurt any woman.'

Bryson did admit 'cheating' on the first victim adding: 'She loved me. It kills me because I hurt her like that.'

Regarding sexual contact with the second woman, she told jurors: 'I did not make the first move. I can assure you.'

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/24/transgender-woman-found-guilty-raping-two-women-when-she-was-man

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send him/her to jail

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by MrBanner(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
3lovelyflowers:
Send him/her to jail
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by dawnomike(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Confused gender

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Justbehave(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
So the idiot transgendered so as to avoid justice. Ewu.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by NwaNimo1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
It is not yet known if she (it) is being remanded in a male or female jail.

[img]https://giffiles./217/217552.gif[/img]

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by dauddy97(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Check my Signature
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by sirjoggy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send him to jail ASAP

7 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by BluePrincee: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
No escape. You think by changing gender you fit confuse people say woman can't rape woman grin

24 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Yankee101: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Remember people turn transgender for all the wrong reasons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by ogascomax: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is what they want to turn US into that is why they hate President Trump.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by mbahdi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ok next

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by unitysheart(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na this freedom to do what they like go damage the west.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by UncommonLogic: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Righteousness2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just imagine how the devil is confusing, destroying and packaging humans to destruction in hell

16 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by atdscentofwater: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by SultanOfPuna: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nawa
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Blake755: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Example of confusion cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Sabadon(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How them wan judge this wan now,

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Even the headline here on nairaland even funny die.......

Well, so long the nigha did the crime,he should equally do the time....No time to condonw rubbish undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Timoleon(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
We ain’t seen the worst yet.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Reelmii: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
...he tot trans could save him....

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by bionixs: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very useless new. The whites should be ashamed of what they do sometimes
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Seeing how she's a woman now, shouldn't his previous sins be forgiven? More like, old things passing away and all?!

Besides, aren't the laws over there meant to always be lenient to women?

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
G

G for goat!

You don book space make you go find bible portions to carry come type another heaven and hell fire nonsense abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by jimetagambo: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send her/him to jail.
Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by Princessdainty(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Useless gender.
He wants to be a woman so bad.
Let him rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity In Niger State / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.