Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tribute To Ole - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tribute To Ole (831 Views)

Super Eagles Music Mixtape Titled Ole-ola- Super-eagle!!! / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL / Is Javier Hernandez The New Ole Gunner Solksjaer For The Red Devils? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Ole by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2007
With a heavy heart, i send this special tribute on behalf of all true united fans, to the great one, OLE( a.k.a. the baby faced assassin), who for 11 years, served the best club in the world and helped achieve the impossible, when man utd won the treble.i wish him the best in his future endeavours.

Re: Tribute To Ole by damoche07(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
am a Gunner but Ole is a Red i have respect for.He pops up at right time.Thanked God he didnt equalise for The Reds when we beat them at OT last season.Good luck to him for retiring 'Officially'.
Re: Tribute To Ole by chuckdee4(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Another Gunner saying goodbye to Ole, always had an eye for goal, not the most skillful or attractive player but would gurantee u goals, never complained about being a squad player or being behind in d pecking order.

Good thing he never gave us too many sleepless nights.
All d best
Re: Tribute To Ole by monex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ole is a fine gentleman, rare finisher, exceptional professional.
i will miss his baby face.

Wish him a great coaching career
Re: Tribute To Ole by A40(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
Yeah as a gunner i have to admit he was a legend and would be sorely missed even by we gunners he never gave us too much to worry about when we played them
Re: Tribute To Ole by Tonex(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
As a true manchester united fan, i want to pay tribute to one of the deadliest finishers in manchester united and in the premier league as a whole over the past 10 years. We have really been privileged to have him in our team and wish him all the best as an ambassador for the club and as a coach. He will be greatly missed by all.
Re: Tribute To Ole by akinalabi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
There's a song we sing for him at Old Trafford

"He's my Solkjaer, My only Solkjaer, You make
me happy,

He'll remain in our hearts forever.

Like we have Roy Keane in our hearts,
Re: Tribute To Ole by presido1: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
He has gone for good. He knew his time is up coupled with the knee injury. Will be missed by friends and foes. What a finisher he is. Bayern will never forget this guy.
All the best though.

(1) (Reply)

So Much For The Black Starlets! / United Bus Attacked At The Bridge / Fa Cup: 5th Round Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.