Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Two Blogs For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Two Blogs For Sale (244 Views)

Convert Your Websites And Blogs To Android App For Just N1,5000 / SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2023
I'm placing two of my websites for sale. ( https://cryptopidia.com & https://comradepower.com ).

I bought the domain names for some purpose which I intend to accomplish but as it is now, I used it for just practicals and haven't raised a team to do the required to grow it as I want.

I don't want to keep them as the project I've at hand currently is what I'm dedicating my time to, I don't want the websites to be on ground like that,
and occupying space, so I'm giving it out to anyone for small money.

I might Delete the site in 24 to 48 hours.

If you're interested in owning any or both of the sites let me know.

Let me know how much you're willing to buy. I'll choose a reasonable offer.
And then we can use escrow for the transaction.

I'll transfer them to you from my shared hosting account on Hermon web hosting to a new hosting account with with same host.

I'm selling each for just #15,000 only.

Let me know which you want among them.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via 09069914327

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Update:

Cryptopidi .com has been sold out.
Only comradepower .com is available
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by yrhuhfy113: 5:11am On Jan 25, 2023
AdejorLawrence:
I'm placing two of my websites for sale. ( https://cryptopidia.com & https://comradepower.com ).

I bought the domain names for some purpose which I intend to accomplish but as it is now, I used it for just practicals and haven't raised a team to do the required to grow it as I want.

I don't want to keep them as the project I've at hand currently is what I'm dedicating my time to, I don't want the websites to be on ground like that,
and occupying space, so I'm giving it out to anyone for small money.

I might Delete the site in 24 to 48 hours.

If you're interested in owning any or both of the sites let me know.

Let me know how much you're willing to buy. I'll choose a reasonable offer.
And then we can use escrow for the transaction.

I'll transfer them to you from my shared hosting account on Hermon web hosting to a new hosting account with with same host.

I'm selling each for just #15,000 only.

Let me know which you want among them.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via 09069914327

I was just online looking for who could create a blog for me.... because I want to write on crypto, for a presentation and I saw this. Hmmm, though they seem new and not much visitors with few articles... I would love to BUY THEM BOTH.

I have to be honest with you, I don't have much, but I am willing to pick BOTH OF THEM AT ONCE For 20k sir. Kindly let me know if you are ok with it. I am into crypto, NFT and every niche the two of them represents.... I have a presentation coming up hence I need them before this month ends.

#20,000 IS READY RIGHT NOW FOR BOTH
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I was just online looking for who could create a blog for me.... because I want to write on crypto, for a presentation and I saw this. Hmmm, though they seem new and not much visitors with few articles... I would love to BUY THEM BOTH.

I have to be honest with you, I don't have much, but I am willing to pick BOTH OF THEM AT ONCE For 20k sir. Kindly let me know if you are ok with it. I am into crypto, NFT and every niche the two of them represents.... I have a presentation coming up hence I need them before this month ends.

Like I said earlier, I only did practicals with them, I've not really focused to create contents and grow them, I only made some posts on cryptopidia in December.
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:30am On Jan 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Sir #30k isn't bad for both.
You can whatsapp me let's talk
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by semmatweb: 5:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Hi, if you're interested I can create a crypto blog for you

yrhuhfy113:

Re: Two Blogs For Sale by yrhuhfy113: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
AdejorLawrence:

Like I said earlier, I only did practicals with them, I've not really focused to create contents and grow them, I only made some posts on cryptopidia in December.

since i cant afford 30k, so tell me your last price.
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

since i cant afford 30k, so tell me your last price.
Let's talk on WhatsApp 09069914327
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by woginid967: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
AdejorLawrence:

Let's talk on WhatsApp 09069914327
Oh no, just saw this now.
You have any left?

2 Likes

Re: Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2023
woginid967:

Oh no, just saw this now.
You have any left?
Yes, comradepower.com is available.
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by woginid967: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
AdejorLawrence:

Yes, comradepower.com is available.

How much is your last price. I no get tome to dey pay 15k abeg
Re: Two Blogs For Sale by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
woginid967:

How much is your last price. I no get tome to dey pay 15k abeg
Call or WhatsApp me on 09069914327
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Good And Reliable Website Developer Needed For Long Term Projects / I Need A Real Estate Website / β™›HOSTPERLβ™› 100% Confidential β™› Cheap Dedicated Servers In Texas β™›

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.