Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet (2873 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
This thread serves to provide a sort of meeting place for candidate who took the Dragnet WorldBank Admin Asst. test on Tuesday, 24th jan.2023. Let's rub minds together and keep each other informed on any development in this quest.

I personally think the test was fair, though the time/duration given was something else.

Have u seen your test results?
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by IbrahimArdo1: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2023
I also write the test. It was fair too. But the time was limited. Contact me via my email let's discuss further. Ibrahim.dahiru212@yahoo.com
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2023
I sent you an email bro
IbrahimArdo1:
I also write the test. It was fair too. But the time was limited. Contact me via my email let's discuss further. Ibrahim.dahiru212@yahoo.com
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Ekeyz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Good afternoon. I was supposed to write today, but the log in didn't go through. The Talview browser remained blank after I launched it.

Did you guys wrote the practice test too?
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ekeyz:
Good afternoon. I was supposed to write today, but the log in didn't go through. The Talview browser remained blank after I launched it.

Did you guys wrote the practice test too?

I think you should write to their helpdesk for rescheduling

I am surprise people are still writing
I wrote mine like 2 weeks ago but no result yet
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Ekeyz(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
I did wrote to them at that point I was encountering the issue.
They replied me this afternoon while putting the blame on their network provider.

They promised to reschedule another date.

How was your exams like?
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ekeyz:
I did wrote to them at that point I was encountering the issue.
They replied me this afternoon while putting the blame on their network provider.

They promised to reschedule another date.

How was your exams like?

Be time cautious bro.... Aside that, questions are from the three part listed on the aptitude test mail
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Ekeyz(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok. Thank you for the response. I'll work with time
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Davenam: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2023
I wrote the test too. Pls has anyone been called for the next stage which is the interview? U can reach me my email address adamunaomi@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Davenam:
I wrote the test too. Pls has anyone been called for the next stage which is the interview? U can reach me my email address adamunaomi@gmail.com. Thanks
When did you write?

Some persons still wrote last wednesday... Probably next week or month ending we should start hearing from them

1 Like

Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
DRAGNET often takes 3 weeks before getting back to Applicants. It seems not many people applied for this job o
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
I have been contacted for another second stage test on 18th Feb
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sakashehu:
I have been contacted for another second stage test on 18th Feb
Congratulations bro
I haven't received any mail from them sha
I wish you all the best and success

You applied Administrative Assistant?

1 Like

Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you bro!

I applied for Assistant Program.
The second stage test in 18th Feb.

Lets Chat 08132736843
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by AlienRobot: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
For second stage aptitude test questions and answers,

Send an email to alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2023
@AlienRobot,

This is the problem with some Nigerians. You claimed to have something and requested for money for the same. After receiving the money, you sent another thing. We are the problems and not the leaders.
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by SULECOLE1(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Sakashehu:
@AlienRobot,

This is the problem with some Nigerians. You claimed to have something and requested for money for the same. After receiving the money, you sent another thing. We are the problems and not the leaders.
You should know their scopes by now. What modules are you looking for?
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2023
I swear bro!

Microsoft Word Assessment modules (word and excel)
Thank you.
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by SULECOLE1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry, I don't have these.
Sakashehu:
I swear bro!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sakashehu:
I swear bro!

Thank you.
Bleep .... mehn u should know this fuckers trick by now...... Even wen u said u got contacted i became skeptical about you becux all of us here, only u got d invite..... I couldn't trust that... So please don't trust anyhow

1 Like

Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Be78: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sakashehu:
I swear bro!

Thank you.
Hello boss, how was the test?
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
It was fine bro, thanks. The network and timing was a little bit better compare to the first test.
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by futuremoma34: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Sakashehu:
It was fine bro, thanks. The network and timing was a little bit better compare to the first test.

Hi, trust you are doing great. Please have you heard from dragnet after your second stage assessment. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by Sakashehu: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
After the second test, DRAGNET has no business with the applicants again.
They will send the list of shortlisted candidates to World Bank (mostly 10 - of 15 candidate)...then world bank will invite them for an assessment. If you scale through the assessment, you will later be invited for an interview, if you pass, you may be invited for a second interview, if you still pass (smile).. then offer. All these can last for a year or more.
Omo, world Bank job is very competitive and requires alot of patience.
Re: World Bank Aptitude Test For Administrative Assistant/dragnet by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
need pasive inome to hold body and soul: sign up: -- https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Recruitment Process / An Nysc Lagos Corper In Need Of A Job / Pharmacy Intern/corper Or Fresh Pharmacy Graduate Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.