Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,915 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Position filled. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Position filled. (372 Views)

Position filled thanks / ❌❌Position Filled❌❌❌Part- Time Workers Needed In Ikeja / Position Filled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Position filled. by Builderscreed: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Position filled.
Re: Position filled. by afrochics: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Will have a car. Will also live in Lekki. All for the princely sum of 200k. Wehdone sir.

2 Likes

Re: Position filled. by Builderscreed: 5:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Position filled. by refugee: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2023
He applied with an arranged car and documented in his name, manages some wia in lekki, u gave the job, 2 weeks on, he returned d car n claims one thing one thing.... How does that criteria give u the best applicant.
Re: Position filled. by afrochics: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Builderscreed:

Yes, that's the idea. The job is not for every applicant and the requirements will not be met by everybody. This is intentional. It will not be everybody's reality and this ad is not for a pool of applicants, just that one person to make hiring easier.

Having a car and living in lekki is already some people's reality. This is not a job for fresh out of college type of thing.

Sorry if these criteria do not work for you. For us, the ad is intentionally worded to move past unnecessary traffic. We still think it is a good offer for those already up and running.

The having a car and living in Lekki isn't the problem. It's the pay you're offering that is. The person after meeting those requirements will also work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week running in and outside Lagos supervising resort construction and managing rental properties. All these for 200k a month. Which is $270 in today's Nigeria.

For all that is expected of the employee, that pay does not match. Of course someone might take the offer out of desperation, but you're literally begging to be robbed blind.

Anyway, what's my own.

Good luck to the employer and employed!

1 Like

Re: Position filled. by Builderscreed: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Position filled. by Builderscreed: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Position filled. by Ekeneegwu(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nice one .. applied and hoping to snatch this opportunity
Re: Position filled. by Builderscreed: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Position filled. by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Builderscreed:

I did not get your application, are you sure you "really" applied?

I have interviewed a few people and have extended 2nd interview via video interview to two gentlemen. If references and guarantors checks out, this job offer may potentially be taken.

I did although sent with my phone cos am on site ..it’s sent on my mail .. housebutterfly7@gmail.com that’s your mail right ?

(1) (Reply)

Closed! / . / How To Be Earning 200K-500K Monthly As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.