Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 (752 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by Akwazia1(m): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Hi everyone, please I am scheduled to be at YOBE STATE and KANO STATE respectively sometime in February 2023. Just few weeks from today.

To be honest, I am very worried due to stories of insecurity and distance.

Pls, can anyone give me a heads-up, is there anything/situation currently I should be aware of, places to avoid and what is the security situation in both state at the moment.

Lastly, is it safe to travel by road to yobe state and kano currently

And how can I find my way from Lagos Island.

Thanks
Re: Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by Be78: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Depends on what route you wanna take. You could take flight from Lag to Damaturu in Yobe or Kano
Going by road is a like 16to 20hours to Kano. Kano to Potiskium in Yobe is like 3 hours i think

In life you have to commit everything to God
Nothing is really safe

2 Likes

Re: Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by Akwazia1(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Thanks for the feedback.
I have been told about the long hours. 20hrs wow!

Well, I am still considering the road option, I might break the journey in two halves.

Pls, can you suggest a cheap flight provider applying this route, I might take to fly since I am not conversant with the road?

And secondly, if I decide to go through the road, can you help me break the journey in two. What state should I stop on my first day, that will enable me to arrive at YOBE STATE in daylight on the second day?
I don't like to arrive there at night.

Thanks
Re: Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by Be78: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Take macapolo bus from lag (1:30pm) you will arrive Yobe, lets say past 3pm the next day.... Thats if the bus last stop isn't Kano (if its kano, you would probably arrive around 10am to 12noon)

Concerning flight, i belive you can choose d best option

1 Like

Re: Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by Akwazia1(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Be78:
Take macapolo bus from lag (1:30pm) you will arrive Yobe, lets say past 3pm the next day.... Thats if the bus last stop isn't Kano (if its kano, you would probably arrive around 10am to 12noon)

Concerning flight, i belive you can choose d best option

May I ask, If the macapolo bus leaves by 1:30pm, it means it's going to be a night travel. Is this correct?

If yes, Night travels is a no no for me.

Thanks for your contribution everyone as I continue to make my research for morning bus
Re: Going From Lagos State To Kano And Yobe State On February 2023 by eddyosas12(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2023
I would love to know how was your travel experience to kano because I want to visit there too thanks

(1) (Reply)

Violence, The North And The NYSC / Increase In The Number Of Kidnap Cases In Rivers State / What Are The Merit Of Engaging In Nysc After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.