Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... (301 Views)

Disclaimer! Phillips Outsourcing Limited Does Not Collect Money From Job Seekers / Jobs That Will Not Exist In 10 Years / Top 7 Jobs That Didnโ€™t Exist 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... by Godsonpen1(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2023
The last time I checked, we even wrote proposal for a native doctor - understand what I said - a native doctor!!๐Ÿ˜

He wanted to build shrine along government road, and he needed a well constructed proposal that would go a long way to be convincing enough to grant his request.

Na so we take write for one native doctor, collect money; beta money-oh!!

So when they granted him the request, just because we did awesomely awesome, he decided to officially invite us to become his partner; na there we no come gre!!

We told him to recieve Christ first before we sign that one!!

He's still praying about it๐Ÿ˜‚

But, na value sha!!

We can't write for you and your brand, business, deal and their like remain the same. We have changed people's stories for good using writing a tool.

If you doubt that, there is nothing we cannot write; MENTION IT ON THE COMMENT BOX- there's absolutely nothing we can't write.

If you're a student who wishes to study abroad, and you need STATEMENT OF PURPOSE, our pen does that with British Standard!!

Our Resume/CV and cover letter writing is beyond merely writing some paper work - we go beyond mere writing to designing your content, with clarity and precision.

The only thing we have refused to write is the Bible or Quaran because we have not got inspiration and leading to do so๐Ÿ˜‚

And, if you're a writer; newbie, intermediate or an expert and you have some writing challenge, we can work you through with INSTANT solutions.

Today's writing has gone beyond just writing; great writers like us simply do not write; we bring fantasy into reality, giving humanity the opportunity to explore possibilities to solve business problems.

โ˜๏ธRead again.

Anytime, knock on our door; we're here for you!!

Don't forget to check our google profile:
๐Ÿ‘‰https://g.co/kgs/FoFN6w

We can also get your business or brand listed on google search results, while ranking first.

You can reach me on WhatsAppvia +2348062118960

Re: What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... by Solexsafs(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2023
I need someone that can help me take my content through plagiarism check
Plagiarism Checker X premium to be precise pls
And youโ€™ll get paid for it too
Re: What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... by recieve(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Godsonpen1:
The last time I checked, we even wrote proposal for a native doctor - understand what I said - a native doctor!!๐Ÿ˜

He wanted to build shrine along government road, and he needed a well constructed proposal that would go a long way to be convincing enough to grant his request.

Na so we take write for one native doctor, collect money; beta money-oh!!

So when they granted him the request, just because we did awesomely awesome, he decided to officially invite us to become his partner; na there we no come gre!!

We told him to recieve Christ first before we sign that one!!

He's still praying about it๐Ÿ˜‚

But, na value sha!!

We can't write for you and your brand, business, deal and their like remain the same. We have changed people's stories for good using writing a tool.

If you doubt that, there is nothing we cannot write; MENTION IT ON THE COMMENT BOX- there's absolutely nothing we can't write.

If you're a student who wishes to study abroad, and you need STATEMENT OF PURPOSE, our pen does that with British Standard!!

Our Resume/CV and cover letter writing is beyond merely writing some paper work - we go beyond mere writing to designing your content, with clarity and precision.

The only thing we have refused to write is the Bible or Quaran because we have not got inspiration and leading to do so๐Ÿ˜‚

And, if you're a writer; newbie, intermediate or an expert and you have some writing challenge, we can work you through with INSTANT solutions.

Today's writing has gone beyond just writing; great writers like us simply do not write; we bring fantasy into reality, giving humanity the opportunity to explore possibilities to solve business problems.

โ˜๏ธRead again.

Anytime, knock on our door; we're here for you!!

Don't forget to check our google profile:
๐Ÿ‘‰https://g.co/kgs/FoFN6w

We can also get your business or brand listed on google search results, while ranking first.

You can reach me on WhatsAppvia +2348062118960
You know how to write but you can't spell "receive " correctly.. What a shame.

Re: What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... by Godsonpen1(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2023
Thank you. I believe no one is above common mistakes, especially typographicals; right?๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: What We Cannot Write Does Not Exist... by Godsonpen1(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
recieve:

You know how to write but you can't spell "receive " correctly.. What a shame.

Thank you. I believe no one is above common mistakes, especially typographicals; right?๐Ÿ˜Š

So, there's NOTHING to be ashamed of.

(1) (Reply)

Part-time English Tutor Lekki Phase 1 / Urgent Need / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.