Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,136 members, 7,856,539 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

One Year It And Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Year It And Direct Entry (1200 Views)

One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year / Unical And Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year It And Direct Entry by olafrank(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
pls i want to know if one we have to go to the one year industrial training b4 purchasing direct entry
Re: One Year It And Direct Entry by Chellez: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
No, you don't have to do the IT. As long as you have finished your last semester result and you have your results ready, you can apply to your school of choice. If you have finished the exams but the result is not out yet, you can buy the form and put awaiting result if you know that the result would be out in a short time.
Re: One Year It And Direct Entry by sessyadeg(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2007
Dear Nairaland users, can someone please help me out. I submitted my student visa application on the 7th of Aug and i am still yet to know the status of my passport. But ,what are my chances, i was offered a 75% tuition fee scholarship plus a 1000pounds tuition fee scholarship in one of the top ten schools in UK precisely England for my Msc programme,  My tuition fee is 12600pounds, the scholarship covered 10450pounds while my sponsor(dad) has paid 1000pounds. In short i have covered 11450pounds of my tuition fee. I used 2 sponsors my dad, a professor and my uncle along with his wife who resides in the UK . My dad had #750,000 plus a domiciliary account of 3000pounds, my dad is an international professor who lectures in the university of ibadan. I submitted all is docs showing his international visits, he his currently a member of WHO. My uncle together with his wife had a deposit of 3000pounds plus. Please what are my chances, my agent said my chances are slim because the bank account is low, he said it must amount to 4million if i am to stand a chance but i did not believe. can someone please help me out. i  am still yet to get my docs back. My uncle has paid the deposit for accommodation 250pounds. It will clock 4 weeks tomorrow since i submitted, what are my chances i hope this delay is for good.
Re: One Year It And Direct Entry by sessyadeg(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
sessyadeg:

Dear Nairaland users, can someone please help me out. I submitted my student visa application on the 7th of Aug and i am still yet to know the status of my passport. But ,what are my chances, i was offered a 75% tuition fee scholarship plus a 1000pounds tuition fee scholarship in one of the top ten schools in UK precisely England for my Msc programme,  My tuition fee is 12600pounds, the scholarship covered 10450pounds while my sponsor(dad) has paid 1000pounds. In short i have covered 11450pounds of my tuition fee. I used 2 sponsors my dad, a professor and my uncle along with his wife who resides in the UK . My dad had #750,000 plus a domiciliary account of 3000pounds, my dad is an international professor who lectures in the university of ibadan. I submitted all is docs showing his international visits, he his currently a member of WHO. My uncle together with his wife had a deposit of 3000pounds plus. Please what are my chances, my agent said my chances are slim because the bank account is low, he said it must amount to 4million if i am to stand a chance but i did not believe. can someone please help me out. i  am still yet to get my docs back. My uncle has paid the deposit for accommodation 250pounds. It will clock 4 weeks tomorrow since i submitted, what are my chances i hope this delay is for good.

(1) (Reply)

Where,how Can We Get The Futa Post Ume Form! / 2011/2012 Covenant University Provisional Admission List Batch 3 Now Live / Can ICAN Certificate Holder Go For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.