Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

App Developers Only Should Open This Thread - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / App Developers Only Should Open This Thread (671 Views)

Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / For Top Developers Only! - Getdev.co / Click Here To view apk apps 4 Developers & Hackers (web Developers Only Please ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
I need a sport Sector app, the App will relate to fitness tracking, performance analysis, and sports media. An app idea that solves a problem that could be one that helps athletes optimize their performance, provides access to sports content for underserved caommunities, or streamlines the process of managing a sports team.
I need two different app
I'm hiring two developers
Scammers stay off, No food here!
If you serious about biz hit me up 08139260458

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
You will go through app thoroughly before payment? Issokay cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reinaldo:
You will go through app thoroughly before payment? Issokay cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah, scammers plenty here and I don't need someone who has trust issues
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by Emmanuella00(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
😏😏
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by truthCoder: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

Trust issues is a two way street.

You want someone to trust you to pay but you dont trust they would deliver on the job?

You pay according to pre-agreed milestones.

It is your duty as the employer to be able to filter the right candidates from the pool. Except you are not good at your job.

Good apps take time to develop (except you want copy and paste scripts) and no right thinking person would accept to work for weeks with no guarantee of payment.

5 Likes

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by losprince(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

I don't need someone with trust issues!
...Says someone with trust issues!

The amount of delusional cuntzz that flood this section with their unrealistic demands in guise of a job just to insult us and expect us to work for free until they deem it okay to pay us is wild.

Learn how much his budget is, and it won't even be enough to build a wix site for someone worth their onion.

1 Like

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
So the person go the developer the App after all his hardwork if u no like his work after your thorough going through u tell am _Fuck off bro.
😁

Any body way no collect part payment from u before doing anything would likely end up scamming u one way or the other... No matter how smart you feel you're.
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by truthCoder: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:
I need a sport Sector app, the App will relate to fitness tracking, performance analysis, and sports media. An app idea that solves a problem that could be one that helps athletes optimize their performance, provides access to sports content for underserved caommunities, or streamlines the process of managing a sports team.
I need two different app
I'm hiring two developers
Scammers stay off, No food here!
After developing, I will go through the app thoroughly before payment
If you serious about biz hit me up 08139260458

How much are you paying?
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
truthCoder:

How much are you paying?
LMAO ! This guy that couldn't afford 10k for a script he contacted me on whatsapp just last week ? You people shouldn't waste your time replying him, shishi him no get

I even realized he had contacted another guy that wanted to sell an android app for 5k, funny enough he couldn't pay the guy too and the deal didn't go through

4 Likes

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
You're a mumu, make I dey buy useless app abi, you posted nice graphics design as app cover on nairaland whereas in reality, the app is shit as ur dump head, how should I also buy a script that doesn't correlate with my project, you seriously need a brain surgery
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
YoungCabal:
LMAO ! This guy that couldn't afford 10k for a script he contacted me on whatsapp just last week ? You people shouldn't waste your time replying him, shishi him no get

I even realized he had contacted another guy that wanted to sell an android app for 5k, funny enough he couldn't pay the guy too and the deal didn't go through
You're a mumu, make I dey buy useless app abi, you posted nice graphics design as app cover on nairaland whereas in reality, the app is shit as ur dump head, how should I also buy a script that doesn't correlate with my project, you seriously need a brain surgery
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
truthCoder:

How much are you paying?
If you're really serious about biz hit me up on Whatsapp
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
So the person go the developer the App after all his hardwork if u no like his work after your thorough going through u tell am _Fuck off bro.
😁

Any body way no collect part payment from u before doing anything would likely end up scamming u one way or the other... No matter how smart you feel you're.

That's how I wanted my project, I don't force anyone my terms and conditions are clearly stated, akoi space
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
losprince:

...Says someone with trust issues!

The amount of delusional cuntzz that flood this section with their unrealistic demands in guise of a job just to insult us and expect us to work for free until they deem it okay to pay us is wild.

Learn how much his budget is, and it won't even be enough to build a wix site for someone worth their onion.
Thank you so much, I don't force anyone to work for me, if u can't abide then it's fine
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by truthCoder: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

If you're really serious about biz hit me up on Whatsapp

No. I dont need a job.

I am just curious about your budget.
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
truthCoder:

No. I dont need a job.

Anyone intersection can come into dm with his price then we negotiate
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
truthCoder:

No. I dont need a job.

Anyone interested can come into dm with his price then we negotiate
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by losprince(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

Thank you so much, I don't force anyone to work for me, if u can't abide then it's fine
The irony is that the same crop of individuals you're trying to avoid is the same that will be solely attracted to your proposal. No respectable programmer worth his salt will stoop so low as to even consider your offer. So, you're stuck with green and inexperienced script kiddies that won't be able to complete the job, which will lead you to calling them scammers, therefore repeating the cycle, because a whippersnapper like yourself never learn.

3 Likes

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
losprince:

The irony is that the same crop of individuals you're trying to avoid is the same that will be solely attracted to your proposal. No respectable programmer worth his salt will stoop so low as to even consider your offer. So, you're stuck with green and inexperienced script kiddies that won't be able to complete the job, which will lead you to calling them scammers, therefore repeating the cycle, because a whippersnapper like yourself never learn.
I think you're right, I'll reconsider my offer
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

Lol! Thief, you wanted to scam that boy that was selling his app for 5k, same way you contacted me and told me lies so that I can give you the script without paying, I have even shut down the site because like I said earlier, I won't have time to generate content for it.

My advice to all of you here, avoid this guy he is a scammer, once you send him any sample of work, he will ask for the source code and tell you he doesn't like it or it doesn't meet his standard.

Na Thief ! Wise up

1 Like

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
losprince:

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
YoungCabal:
Lol! Thief, you wanted to scam that boy that was selling his app for 5k, same way you contacted me and told me lies so that I can give you the script without paying, I have even shut down the site because like I said earlier, I won't have time to generate content for it.

My advice to all of you here, avoid this guy he is a scammer, once you send him any sample of work, he will ask for the source code and tell you he doesn't like it or it doesn't meet his standard.

Na Thief ! Wise up
I can't even buy your useless app for 1k, that shit app and your script doesn't match my project I never ask you for source code, I know people like you, nemesis will catch you up, Trust me
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

I can't even buy your useless app for 1k, that shit app and your script doesn't match my project I never ask you for source code, I know people like you, nemesis will catch you up, Trust me
You are a Thief ! Even 500naira, you don't have to spend on any project, I still have our chats from whatsapp and I can post it here.

What annonys me is that you are pretending to be someone who has an actual project and making smart people reply you meanwhile you are just a thief looking for whom to defraud

Again, don't waste your time replying this fool.
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
YoungCabal:
You are a Thief ! Even the 500naira, you don't have to spend on any project, I still have our chats from whatsapp and I can post it here.

What annonys me is that you are pretending to be someone who has an actual project and making smart people reply you meanwhile you are just a thief looking for whom to defraud

Again, don't waste your time replying this fool.
you're stupid post our chat here let people judge....you're an idiot if you don't post our chat
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:
you're stupid post our chat here let people judge....you're an idiot if you don't post our chat
I will post it, give me few minutes. Imposters and Thieves like you on nairaland programming section need to be exposed. You were begging me for the same script, you just called useless
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
YoungCabal:
I will post it, give me few minutes. Imposters and Thieves like you on nairaland programming section need to be exposed. You were begging me for the same script, you just called useless
I'm waiting fool
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

I'm waiting fool
Criminal ! This is you begging for the script because you couldn't afford ordinary 10k, I had to switch to my third phone to extract the WhatsApp message that's why it took me so long.

Devs, don't mind this criminal. He doesn't have a dime

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol, so how is this an issue, I'm bargaining here, even the super rich does that, I think u have evidence of me scamming someone ....lol. shame on you
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:

I'm waiting fool
Criminal ! Look at your comment on my post here on nairaland when I posted about the script

Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by TinubuShet(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
YoungCabal:
Criminal ! Look at your comment on my post here on nairaland when I posted about the script
Your mumu na full time job
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by YoungCabal: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
TinubuShet:
Lol, so how is this an issue, I'm bargaining here, even the super rich does that, I think u have evidence of me scamming someone ....lol. shame on you
You are a thief, didn't you deny that you didn't like the script just a moment ago ? After I have provided evidence, you have changed your words now.

TinubuShet:

Your mumu na full time job

I am only warning hard working talents out here about thieves like you, nothing more. I enjoy doing it !

Dear devs, if you know what is good for you, don't waste your time with this fool. He doesn't have a dime for any project, he is just looking for who to steal from !
Re: App Developers Only Should Open This Thread by truthCoder: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Anyone who says they want to inspect your codes before paying you is a scammer.

Even there is no SAAS that will release codes before payment.

For a custom order, you pay mobilization fee and then you pay per milestone.

Anything short of is also a scam.

Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Technology To Put Technologists Ahead In Finance / All Programming Project-php,java,vb / Programming Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.