Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity (5035 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / AY's Brother, Yomi Casuals Swimming With Some Comedians (Photos) / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2011
You read some stories and you are like, you gotta share this story. More people got to read this, here's one of such stories, written by Faith Omitoyinbo of Encomium Magazine. Read below,
The publisher of Our Days Magazine, Yomi Agbaje, has every reason to be in a pensive mood at the moment. The woman that meant the world to him has taken a walk into the arms of a millionaire businessman. Yomi and his heartthrob, Funmi Maxwell, who is now with the money bag, were supposed to walk down the aisle in a few weeks before the devastating blow came from Funmi.
Continue reading after the cut,

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
[size=14pt]Our Days Mag publisher calls off wedding over fiancee's infidelity[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7pWJvN3Wifk/TmduWeMLMEI/AAAAAAAAHAM/vILecPYUDVk/s400/1.jpg[/img]

29 year old Funmi, a 200L student of University of Uyo and Yomi had been in love for years preparatory to their wedding, before Yomi discovered that Funmi had been dating a chief. The shock Yomi suffered when he discovered this cost him temporary memory loss. A close source told Encomium that Yomi hasn't been himself since the incident, and that it has really jeopardized his career, leaving him traumatized.

When Encomium magazine called Yomi on Friday Sept 2, 2011, he had this to say.
It's true that Funmi and I have been together for the past four years. I loved her so much but later discovered three months ago that she has been seeing a chief whom I will not like to mention his name. He's a very good friend to Akwa Ibom state governor. I confronted severally, hoping she would change but she kept on denying it until recently. I had no choice but to let her go before she kills me. It really affected me, I lost focus, I lost my memory. But I have come to realize that life must go on.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/our-days-mag-publisher-calls-off.html#more
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
Why are Nigerian guys uncouth, unruly and ill mannered?. Must he announce to the world that she cheated in order to be satisfied?. A gentleman would have broken up with her quietly or at most claim irreconcilable differences.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Goldieluks: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
see his ugly shiiit face sef,mtchewww.

who are they again?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
Don't mind him. See his opolo eyes and cucumber head like that of DayoKanu.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by lagcity(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Why are Nigerian guys uncouth, unruly and ill mannered?. Must he announce to the world that she cheated in order to be satisfied?. A gentleman would have broken up with her quietly or at most claim irreconcilable differences.

what is this one talking about? angry angry the question shld be why should the lady LovePeddler be so uncouth, unruly and ill mannered? for heaven's sake, why can't she break up with the poor guy b4 forking another chief? haba, this kind of behavior is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
lagcity:

what is this one talking about? angry angry the question shld be why should the lady LovePeddler be so uncouth, unruly and ill mannered? for heaven's sake, why can't she break up with the poor guy b4 forking another chief? haba, this kind of behavior is not acceptable.

Are you sure the guy did not cheat too?. No be Nigerian man?. He looks like a cheater joo. And stop calling the lady a LovePeddler because she may have cheated because she wants to get back at the guy or because the guy was emotionally absent. I do not support her action tho.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by armyofone(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
see im red eyes like amugbo.

we know nig guys with their big mouth already grin, just know how to get them refined, he for carry siren moto and loud speak take do the announcement, undecided

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by lagcity(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Are you sure the guy did not cheat too?. No be Nigerian man?. He looks like a cheater joo. And stop calling the lady a LovePeddler because she may have cheated because she wants to get back at the guy or because the guy was emotionally absent. I do not support her action tho.

haba, that's not a good defense now. he may have cheated, she may have cheated to get back . . . all are just excuses. why are you trying to come up with excuses for the lady? you even went ahead to say the guy looks like a cheater cheesy. i can bet that if it was the guy who cheated, nobody would say maybe she was a nag or maybe she cheated.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Kunbee: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
Memory loss. . . . . . lol
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Outstrip(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2011
No be only memory loss. okpo
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2011
lagcity:

haba, that's not a good defense now. he may have cheated, she may have cheated to get back . . . all are just excuses. why are you trying to come up with excuses for the lady? you even went ahead to say the guy looks like a cheater cheesy. i can bet that if it was the guy who cheated, nobody would say maybe she was a nag or maybe she cheated.

Because Nigerian guys are known to be chronic cheaters. So there is no need making excuses for them. Cheating by women is not an everyday occurence you know. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by lagcity(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Because Nigerian guys are known to be chronic cheaters. So there is no need making excuses for them. Cheating by women is not an everyday occurence you know. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you gat a lot to learn, son
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2011
lagcity:

you gat a lot to learn, son

how often do you cheat on your spouse ?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by lagcity(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
olympus:

grin grin grin grin this is not about me now. the poster thinks that women are angelic saints. the guy never jam.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by tpia5: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
When i have time i'll look for that thread in family section where the men firmly affirmed their right to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by SisiKill1: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
armyofone:

see im red eyes like amugbo.

we know nig guys with their big mouth already grin, just know how to get them refined, he for carry siren moto and loud speak take do the announcement, undecided
Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy

Can't stand Red Eyes. . .I always get the urge to pluck the eyes out of the socket and give it a thorough bleaching. angry
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2011
olympus:

You are asking a Nigerian man how often?. The answer is approximately 2x daily. If Nigerian women lose their memory everytime their man cheats on them, more than 90% will have amnesia by now.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
@lagcity, dont mind aloy/emeka & goldieluks. They would n't see the lady's act as immoral. They are also professionals init. smiley
If monies grow on trees most 9ja ladies will date monkeys. smiley
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by aloyemeka1: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
airmark:

@lagcity, dont mind aloy/emeka & goldieluks. They would n't see the lady's act as immoral. They are also professionals init. smiley

How many are dating you now?.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by tunnytox(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2011
undecided undecided smh
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
aloy/emeka:

3 - You, your sister and your mother.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by deb(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Only in Nigeria you see a man being blamed for breaking or having his heart broken. Women are never @ fault in Nigeria when it comes to relationship.

:-o still can't believe people are lashing at the guy. Women, this thread is a license for you to walk over any guy without guilt or remorse, at least you can read the popular opinions here.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2012
aloy/emeka:
thank u

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is an unfortunate thread, which clearly shows how deceitful and utterly repugnant most of these naija females are. A man is heartbroken to find out that his beloved fiancee has been cheating on him, and he announces this to the world so that nobody would wonder why they abandoned their wedding plans. YET, all these fools here are interested in is accusing the heartbroken man of being "ill-mannered" (or being "red-eyed"wink just because he rightly exposed his fiancee's unfaithfulness!!! What is the tragedy here: the fact that a woman cheated on her fiance (with an older 'chief' for that matter), or the fact that her fiance discovered her cheating and publicly declared same? ? ?

Seriously, I pity the wimps that invest their emotions and trust in these useless creatures.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by tsmack: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
@pro.

It only shows what the world has turned into. Ladies are so quick to defend other ladies who cheat... Why? Simple… because they are all serial cheats (with very few exceptions).

You can’t but wonder if they have any positive value left to pass on to their children. I pity the ignorant men who will end up putting them in their houses.

In the meantime, men should do DNA tests for all their children... else you may end up slaving for a domesticated courtesan for the rest of your life (that is if you don’t die of a venereal disease first).

Kudos to the few good ladies out there. I pray you end up with the good men.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2012
^^^
@tsmack,

Seriously, this generation of females leave much to be desired. I can even accept and tolerate women that acknowledge their promiscuity and do not pretend about it. The problem is that most of them pretend to be virtuous and demand trust from you, even though they are mostly glorified courtesans and cheap sluts only interested in monetary/material gains and whatnot.

Of course there a a few good ladies; just that this rare and elusive 5% are few, far-between, and self-effacing. It is the majority ,who are of very easy virtue, that make noise all over the social media and elsewhere - deploying their education, oratory and sophistry to fool undiscerning and UNWISE men; certainly not me. Useless things.
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by tellwsdom: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2012
Why are these Nigerian gurls like dis? embarassed
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by mspookie: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2012
Bia nule dis ugly geh dat made him lose memory shocked

i no fit gree...shes fetish! lipsrsealed
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Istillfuckyou: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

ediot! u just insulted someone's mom. u must be banned too

1 Like

Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Istillfuckyou: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: @lagcity, dont mind aloy/emeka & goldieluks. They would n't see the lady's act as immoral. They are also professionals init. smiley
ur sister and errrm lipsrsealed ur other sister, right?
Re: Yomi Agbaje Cancels Wedding To Funmi Maxwell. Claims Infidelity by Akinola2543(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Some will blame the guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised / N Aked Photos Of Rick Ross Fiance Lira Galore Shows Online (see Photos) / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.